ILGM Seed Prices

Let’s address the elephant in the room. Where’s my regular seed option ILGM? :grin:

Elephant in room? Original post was customer complaint about 20.00 seed average.

If we cared, im sure the math gets better the more seeds you buy, as with most retailers, yhe more you buy, the less you pay. Ilgm seems to practice same business philosophies. Jacks nutes does the same, its our choice to buy large bag and get better price.

Just my take, arent complaints taken by management? Not forums?

My first post was how i spend my money is our business.

Lol chevy or ford. Let me say somethig about your vehicle and see how or who defends what they drive.

This guy said we made wrong seed choice, and who defended us?

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Im going to this same one. On Saturday!

1 Like

I’ll be there on Saturday! I have a thread. I’ll tag you.

2 Likes

That would be awesome thanks.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Mine was one seed pal – and only 10 days into flower – I’ll send ya pic when that monster is done… THE only point I was making was that the prices are high.

MotaMan

1 Like

That kind of disrespect isn’t tolerated here. I think it’s time you found a community that fits your personality and attitude.

5 Likes

When i was young, i read High Times, everything was happening in Amsterdam, oh the buds…

Still illegal now in my state and same military retirement. Dems dont give us many raises.

I decide to grow, my dream when i was young, I want to go to Amsterdam , not happening.

Dilemma, dont know anything on legal states. But do know when i was young, some states sold 3.2 beer, okie.

Dont know if thc limits are regulated by state laws.

Thanks to Robert and his policies, i get my Amsterdam high at 60 :heavy_plus_sign:

As for business end, i dont think i could ship a seed internationally and make guarantees

2 Likes

Its kinda funny this place is so clicky … :joy:

LoL you kinda funny… Don’t you know people around here are family. We stick together when we smell B.S… it’s a discussion about seed prices not who’s on sides. Sorry for sounding like a A… hole but why stir a pot that’s not cooking @Daggy_2.0

2 Likes

IBTL!!! (In before the lock)

:point_up_2: and you’ve said enough! I defend against egotistical Bullies and arrogant Aholes. You have no clue what I did or am capable and did that for 16 more years than yourself, so don’t compare my veteran status to yours because I earned it :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Question is why are we bringing up veterans and such this is about ILGM Seed Prices! Not a who’s d!ck is bigger :man_shrugging: Grow up and try to keep it clean and respectful! This isn’t middle school last I checked and I was under the impression we are all adult here or are we not? Not saying I don’t agree with points on both sides. Not saying anyone is better then anyone. But if your intentions are to purposefully get a thread locked? Maybe you should just walk away like a man instead of throwing a temper-tamper like a child! Veteran or millennial!! Just because you don’t agree don’t make you right.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 I am going. Would appreciate being able to DM with those attending the Denver Con like @Bonjoyle and @Storm

1 Like

Just do the buy 10 get 10. Seeds come quick and 20 purple kush auto cost 119.00. Germination guarantee. Boom, 1 plant 2.25 oz. and 19 seeds to go.

5 Likes

I guess truth hurts :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: