ILGM Seed Prices

They all have a germination guarantee –

1 Like

Who is going to buy seed in the hundreds unless a professional grow – here mostly people trying different strains – and that is 20 a seed — sure in mass bulk it is cheaper… but mass purchases at other sites offer even more savings !! …

And most if not all have germination guarantees - so leave that excuse out of the bag.

MotaMan

2 Likes

And a lot of the cheaper seed sites are on American soil

MoatMan

1 Like

Seems you only need to discuss topics that YOU agree with – … Discussion is not CLOGGING but a process to reach a conclusion… So leave your input out .

MotaMan

2 Likes

Let’s not bag on MotaMan please. We’re all entitled to their opinion.

In all fairness, based on the ‘they all have a germination guarantee’ for you to stop quoting $20 per seed as it’s already been shown to be untrue.

Keep it nice, people.

9 Likes

@MotaMan I agree the price seems on the high side since a plant will produce 1000 + seeds and in reality the seeds crop is more valuable than the bud crop…but coming from another in the USA site that also breeds and sells seeds I must admit the germination rate is much better. at ILGM…so I Know I personally would rather pay a bit more to not have to deal with returns or replacements…

7 Likes

I’ll gladly step outta this one. :v::v:

3 Likes

Then seems to me you need to find someone to throw in with you when you buy!

Funny mod says don’t bag you yet it’s perfectly fine for you to bag/down ILGM the sponsors of this forum? Talk about a joke!

As well imo you are being childish if you can get your seeds cheaper go there and get them and stop trying to make ILGM look bad because you don’t like their prices

6 Likes

It works for me, sorry it don’t for you. I like to g row the same strains. Maybe adding one or two new ones every year. Since we get 12, sometime I’ll grow 2,3, or four of the same strain. I buy 20 seeds and it lasts me 5 or 6 grows. Next year I plan on adding train wreck, maybe Jager Kush. but I don’t need to try lots of strains. Certain things are just like swimming upstream. All lot of stuff won’t work where I live. So no need to buy one offs. If I want one or two I’ll trade with a growmie buddy.

6 Likes

So what conclusion do we need to reach?

Are there cheaper seeds to buy? I’m sure they are. Is it a safe transaction? Oh my buddy got his from here and there?
I was held up in customs for 2 months until I got a new order shipped.
I guess we choose to buy from ILGM because we know we are getting a quality product at a reasonable price.

9 Likes

I love bass fishing. I frequent mom an pops baitshops and know I’m gonna pay more. My choice, our choice as to where to spend our money.

7 Likes

imagine spending $50 for an 1/8 of some decent weed…… then imagine spending $20 for poundssssssssssssssssss of Quality BUD!!! one seed can last you the rest of ur life!!! an 1/8 will be gone tomorrow
i’m still a noob grower but MATH is MATH :man_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Just did the math and I have $6.46 in each of my ILGM beans.

7 Likes

Sorry you must have meant 20$ :crazy_face: your mistake :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Feel free to shop anywhere you want and get the price you can, I simply said they stand behind what they sell and they do it quickly.

2 Likes

Wow, we still talking bout the non existent $20 seeds? I vote to close this thread…can I get a second?

9 Likes

I mean this is $20 a seed… the 10+10 works out to a good price but you have to catch the deal and then you have 20 seeds at a good price but no variety. I see they just started a 5+5 so you could get them at $10 a seed I might order more seeds from ilgm if I see a strain I like come up but I agree this thread is going no where.

5 Likes

I agree. Beating a dead horse.

9 Likes

I second and third

5 Likes

Since reading this post, my seed price earned a nice 15% off p4p, then, this morning, under the tree was a $40.00 coupon from p4p for ilgm seeds.

Christmas in August. Free advice, friendly atmosphere, most of all, thus far, great service on the business end. Not trying to beat the horse, my investment is showing returns, and i havent done nothing. Thems facts.

5 Likes