ILGM’s replacement policy

The forum is separate from the seed company. E-mail them at orders@ilovegrowingmarijuana dot com. Just provide your order number and your issue. Mind you, they are not in on the weekend but should get back to you on Monday.

Not sure if I did this correctly. Do you know who I can talk with about 3 seeds not sprouting?

Sorry to hear you are having trouble germinating your seeds, we will help you out!

Please reach out to our support team via our contact page, one of our support angels will get back to you within 12 hours! :slight_smile:
https://ilgm.com/contact

That’s awesome to hear! I just had quite a few seeds half way germinate and some not at all. Did you just reply to Roberts Bergmans emails? I need to get a bunch replaced. Thanks

I purchased the White Widow autoflowed with the purchase ten seeds and get ten additional seeds free promotion. I experienced a very high percentage of seeds not germinating after following the ILGM step-by- step procedures provided on the ILGM website. As a result, I contacted ILGM’s customer service/support requesting replacement seeds per the ILGM replacement policy. My request was ignored completely, as the representative side-stepped the request and provided growing tips. I am highly disappointed at the quality of product and customer service failure to honor the replacement policy.

I’ve been buying ILGM seeds for several years. Always great results. I use a 4x4 tent 3-4 plants max. I bought Runtz this last time and it seeded on me. Not a lot. Most of the colas have a seed or two. otherwise beautiful plants. From what I’ve read, fem seeds will produce aborts under stress, but will not germinate. it popped healthy seeds. Just curious why? Same food, tent, light, prune…ect…