ILGM’s replacement policy

I want to take the time to call out ILGM for their replacement policy. I had three seeds non-germ and the process for replacement has been phenomenal! @ILGM.Zoe has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very cheerful and professional. Having great customer service goes hand-in-hand with great product. Bravo, folks!!

13 Likes

This is why they have my loyalty :raised_hands: I appreciate all the assistance that I’ve received from the operators under @ILGM.Zoe @ILGM.Stacy

5 Likes

I can third that motion. Very satisfied. In fact I’ve had a few duds here and there but don’t care because when it has really mattered ILGM support has stepped up!

As I am sure that the directive of top management is to replace seeds that do not germinate, I find the individual efforts of the customer support team to be outstanding. Particularly @ILGM.Zoe & @ILGM.Stacy.

If anyone has any reservations about ordering seeds from ILGM, forget about them and order today.

8 Likes

Yup, replaced my seeds and shipped on 3/25. Recieved them yesterday.

5 Likes

I had a couple no starters last year. Replacements arrived quickly. :+1:

6 Likes

Learned my lesson got a few different strains that I couldn’t get in auto flower from ILGM and have big trouble with seeds not popping and they or really sorry but can’t help me with it!! Will definitely only purchase from ILGM From now on.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Jarnkat Sorry to hear you are having trouble with seeds from another store. :frowning: But did you already notice we added 3 new autoflower strains last week? You might want to try em’ in the future! :smile:

9 Likes

strains

6 Likes

@GreenCoat where’s the “new” ogkush autoflower you were raving about earlier? :yum:

2 Likes

they are in the mail for you :arrow_right: :nerd_face: … or maybe this might be better for you :face_with_monocle:

:roll_eyes::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6::point_left:t6:

1 Like

Haha

How your grow coming along mate?

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

@ILGM.Stacy I did can’t wait until I can order them as soon as I get some extra money I will definitely be ordering again just saw that y’all had new ones yesterday

3 Likes

I’ll add to the motion myself. ILGM stands behind their products with no hassle about it! The new ones came 3 days later, ha beat that one.

2 Likes

They all been cut down in jars now or in paper bags :ok_hand:t6: 46 ounces from the gorrilla glue :sunglasses:

@GreenCoat

1 Like

Very nice indeed.

This popped up in my newsfeed this AM-

1 Like

I’d have to agree with their synopsis.

1 Like

Hi there…

I’m new to ILGM & I seem to be having a little trouble navigating…I too had seed trouble & I’m not sure how to go about letting CS know. Pls help…
Ty much
MidnightOrchid…:v: