ILGM purple haze second grow!

The first one broke ground today! I’m assuming the next one will later on or tomorrow. After the next few days I’ll drop from 24/0 to 18/6.

@Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @Skydiver both seedlings are up I have them on a heat mat keeping the soil warm it should be about 75°F. Not sure on humidity since it’s under a tiny dome but they are about 2/3" tall now. I found a BudgetLED that I’m going to be getting it’s a 260w LED it says it’s suitable for a 4x4 so it should be fine for 2 plants. If anyone has any reasons this led is gonna be a waste of my money please let me know! Also my first grow and harvest is cut trimmed and dry now I’m curing it but I had a yield of 16 grams I’m really hoping I can almost double this.

1 Like

I have two of the 260w series 2 Rspec boards from Budget Led. They are without a doubt excellent lights. I had excellent results with these lights. They produced dense heavy buds. They have a excellent warranty and customer service is also great. I’m going to post pics of my results with them.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts that seems like the one I’ll end up getting. Do you think 1 would have done good or am I still going to be stressing for more?

2 Likes

You have to remind me what size is your grow space if you’re in a 4x4 you should have 2 of of the 260w. I’ve had mine for close to a year. At the time they had a pretty good sale going for them and it was less money to get 2of these than what it would’ve been to purchase the bigger light designed for 4x4 space.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts my grow space is like 40" wide 26" deep and 52" tall so it’s just under a 4x4. I really can’t afford 2 and that’s the best price for quality light I’ve found so that’s really my whole budget and some

2 Likes

I’d say that one light would handle 2 plants in that space and be sufficient. :+1:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts sweet then I’ll place the order a little later on this month thanks for the help man. Do you have anything in your tent right now? Edit also how important is ventilation

2 Likes

I’m in a 4x8 now. I upgraded to DIY lights. I built 2 Pacific light concept lights. I’m currently growing 4 Green Crack and 3 Granddaddy purples.

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful room

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Skydiver I think one of my two seedlings didn’t like this soil because it’s stunted and hasnt grown at all over the past few days but the one is doing great. Here pictures of the two. If you guys have any thoughts about the not so pretty one I’m open ears. Thanks guys and stay safe from this corona shit

1 Like

Overall they look OK. As far as growth at this point I wouldn’t be to concerned yet. Right now the growth is going on in the soil putting down roots. Doesn’t look like you’re over watering. I don’t usually dome my seedlings but I know many growers who will put a clear solo cup over seedlings and spray inside of cup a couple times a day. The seedlings will draw moisture from air in dome. @Skydiver @Covertgrower may be able to give better advice.

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts I just took the dome off the taller one today because it’s about to grow up for it’s first set of leaves and it’s too big for the bottle I put over it. The second one is still under a dome right now though

If you used the same soil for both seedlings and one is doing good it’s probably not the soil but they can/will grow differently from each other.
Genetics etc etc…no 2 plants are the same…snowflakes…lol

2 Likes

@Skydiver good point, it was the same soil such but they are both the same strain at least :joy:

2 Likes

This pretty much sums it up.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Skydiver @Bulldognuts another update one of them is doing really well just got taller than a water bottle so the dome is off and she just got the first watering. The other one though still hasn’t grown at all in height since last time though it looks like it’s trying to grow a new kola. Maybe it’ll pull through but it seems unhappy. Here’s pictures!

1 Like

Both look like they’re happy to me!

2 Likes

Definitely looks happy.

2 Likes