ILGM purple haze fem. 2x4x6 grow tent, viperspectra 450, humidifier, heater and a whole lotta winter - MAINLINED

You know no one reads those things :yum:. Sorry about that. Let me know if I need to take anything else out!

3 Likes

I think you’re good otherwise. I didn’t read it lol, didn’t even notice it. I usually try to point stuff like that out. For whatever reason I feel like it hurts less to be notified by another member than the mods or mentors haha. Plus they usually have their hands full trying to help others.

Limit links to amazon and dealzer, and I think YouTube is fine too unless there is advertisements from competitors. Just take a peek at the stuff @Countryboyjvd1971 pointed out and it’s not difficult to abide by forum rules.

2 Likes

No worries just a friendly warning :warning: @trizzle2011
And a heads up

1 Like

Just glad to help. @trizzle2011 I’m usually late to tbe party being 4 hours behind EST. LOL.

3 Likes

So here is the update on this. Ive been looking at my time line and here is where i am. I did about 3 weeks of pregrowth under a T10 and a 100w cfl. I will do about 6-7 weeks of actual veg under 2 viper 450s with me flipping over to bloom on feb 11. that i will do a full 9 weeks of flower, wrapping me up around the 8th of april or potentially harvesting on the 15th with a week of curring. sound about right? mainlining has added about a week or two onto my schedule along with any other novice thing i have. bottom line, i have to flower in February. sound like a semi decent schedule?

@Covertgrower

Ifs all about how much room you have in your tent. I think by February is a good projected goal. If they get too big, you can always switch early. Vegging is all about personal preference, and sometimes your stash… lol
I know this is a ahead of schedule, but if you have room for clones, you could take some, to be ready for the next grow cycle. Monster cropping is taking a clone after 2 weeks in flower. It’ll be the craziest looking plant you’ll ever see with tons of flowers. I would try it at least once. I have a couple in my tent, it’s in my grow journal. @trizzle2011

2 Likes

Another thing is that flowering times are projected, and usually don’t account for transitional period from when you change light schedule to when you start to see pistils. So if we’re to actually harvest your plant 9 weeks from when you change lights, you’d probably be screwing yourself out of a much larger and more potent yield.

1 Like

All out of likes. Yes that’s another good point, @dbrn32 that’s only an estimated time of harvesting. They’re ready when they’re ready. Don’t rush a good thing. @trizzle2011

1 Like

@Covertgrower

lol dont really want to move locations when i have plants a week out from harvest. novice mistake lol I wont do clones till my next grow. i want to try a different method on the next seeds i germinate.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if you had a space or not. In due time @trizzle2011

@Covertgrower
@dbrn32
@bob31

Day 24 of being under 0ne viper 450. I now have added 2 vipers both 18" away. I did some clean up of my manifolds. i did fudge up on this one as i believe i have made 2 manifolds?? i must have topped the second node and not the first one.but after some clean up, they are staying actually really close to the soil, about 4". im sure it may take off or just bulk up. let me know what yuou think of how i watered them. i brewed a batch of extreme tea to jjump start some nitrogen but i wanted some o2 flow to happen so i took a spoon and put holes along the borders and added a turkey baster draw of tea in each one. then i did a couple pulls around the roots. i beleive one of you actually said water the outsides so this is what i came up with.I may have added to much nitrogen nuets??? If i potentially give it nuet overload, i can just flush the soild with a couple gallons and i am asuuming that may fix it? what you guys think of my novice logic :stuck_out_tongue:

Uploading…

3 Likes

@trizzle2011 yes watering in a circle 4-6 inches around the outside of the plant to encourage roots to seek out the water. Eventually when in flowering you’ll have great root development to support the rest of the plant. Since this tea is organic I think that the amount of nitrogen is probably fine. Organics typically don’t cause a nutrient burn. She looks great!

1 Like

Note taken about the potential of a nuet burn not not likely to happen with organic mixs. still, im not gonna like bathe them in it. but this really marks day one of veg for me i think. i did how ever find out that the bud and bloom i mixed with the soil had a 3% nitro 4% potash and a bunch of either items that the dr. earths other organic fertilizer has the same ingrefiants with only a 4% calcium diffierence which i think is provided through the water i use (heavy water) but the bag states you can make a tea with it, so i think next time ill do that or just break down the extreme tea into smaller doses. they have to be brewed in 5 gallons for the bags i have. and ya…i made alot of tea.

1 Like

How much water are you giving them? How often? And what kind of directions does the tea give?

Don’t take this the wrong way, but there’s way too much info in that post for the state of the plants. I’m not talking about the details, because that’s great. I mean it appears that you’re over loving your ladies, and possibly underwatering. If you have adequate holes in the pot and a decent amount of perlite, they’ll get enough air.

As far as the nutes go, I agree organic is usually less likely to burn. But it’s not immune from burning. To be honest, I’m a little surprised you’re doing anything to them as of right now. You’re what, a couple of weeks from transplant with ocean forest, that you amended with additional compost, castings, and such? Did you see something suggesting they were hungry?

@trizzle2011 I will be following along, great job bro. I like the mainline techniques :ok_hand:

That 5gal bucket of tea if good enough to feed more than 2 ladies in full blown flower if you catch my drift. Make a smaller batch, just FYI. A lot of wasted nutrients

2 Likes

You mean underwatering as in not giving them enough water? What’s your definition of dry soil? I am afraid I over water but I’ll be able to tell in a day or two after today. I last watered maybe 5 days ago. But when I would dig into the soil, I would press a long white spoon and you could see the dirt streaks on the spoon which means there is still moisture in the soil. Plus my moisture gauge on my 3 in1 reader will read 80% moist at about 6” and I believe my tubs are 16” tall. I think, I’m not getting up to measure. Is there such a thing as over love? I know this may be adding sometime to my grow. And that I may be doing harm to my yield. But, you live and you learn :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hahahahha I know, I realized that once I was at the point of no return. Waiste of Nuets but I got to give it a shot. I’ll be using dr. Blooms stuff for my next tea. The dry form is mixed into my soil so I would potentially just make the tea version of it as a Way to give some dissolved nuets. But if I already mixed a good amount in my soil, would I need to even add tea? Or just water it till I notice Nuet deffiancy. Still do my ph’d water and sea weed extract but just hold off till bloom? I was going to measure time between my waterings and supply a tea in between a certain amount of regular waterings.

1 Like

I personally use kelp extract throughout my grow, up until the last weeks before harvest. @trizzle2011

1 Like

What’s the difference?

@trizzle2011 it’s probably the same, but not sure. Check the ingredients. Mine says kelp.