ILGM OG Kush fem seeds order#145242

The fat nug on the bottom right has my vote!

3 Likes

Boy tough decision. Pluck one out of the center on the pile! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@bob31 @North_East_Newbie

What I did was picked all the big ones and put back in jar till I left with enough to roll up a nice one

3 Likes

I start smoking the small buds first and leave the good ones for the last :joy:

6 Likes

@M4ur

That made me chuckle. That’s exactly how I smoke. I always smoke small to large. It’s like breaking a $20.

8 Likes

Haha I do the same thing save all my top colas for last…

5 Likes

@SilentHippie @M4ur

Thats how I figured to smoke mine once I get em ripened and dried and cured. Well, maybe some before the cure…

5 Likes

@Onlythebest79 those are just good looking. If I wouldnt start with the small ones like you I would pick that one on the bottom right to try first. Nice big bud there. Actually for me too, I would put about a third in the bag with the trim and have enough then to make a pound or two of butter. I need to make my eatables rather than smoke so much. Or make me some oil. That is something I need to learn to do so I can make it for a pen.

3 Likes

I hear you on the eatables but the time release of the thc into your system to take affect. So I’ll rather smoke it up and hit me right then and I know and not have to wonder when it’s going to hit me

3 Likes

thats why i do both. u eat a cookie, smoke a hitter and u never even realise the gap. just stay stoned for hours. :joy::triumph:

5 Likes

Fox farm Wholly mackeral I’m thinking of getting that to add to my plant food. My question is what benefits does it add if it adds any. Currently I’m using fox farm grow big, tiger blood, big bloom, bembe, open sesame, cha ching and beastie bloomz

@Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @MattyBear

5 Likes

@Terra-cotta @cyberblast @SmoknGranny @noobius @Fever @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about it… I only use atami nutrients (terra max and bloombastic)

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 I use the same exact nutrient diet. Except I was having some cal/mag issues. I’d suggest getting those to add. And might as well get sledgehammer too so you can knock out salt build ups, every few weeks per the Fox Farms schedule.

2 Likes

@AmnesiaHaze @Onlythebest79 I use the fox farm schedule of nutes also. Though the mackeral nute is one I dont have. Planned to try it though on my next grow. I do use sledgehammer and have Cal/mag nute as well. It does help. Sledgehammer does make a big difference. I use it every couple of weeks or so depending on how the plants look.

3 Likes

@cyberblast that’s great, I bet the wholly mackerel added in could do some big damage :wink:in a good way. The kelp me kelp you probably would go hand in hand with it :+1::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@AmnesiaHaze Yes, I gotta agree with ya. Will have to get that trio that they come in and try them with the rest of the bunch. Those three are the only ones of the FxFm nutes that I dont have.

2 Likes

Yes once I need some more I’ll be adding the sledgehammer trio as my last season ended with a deficiency. Luckily my yield was still great!

3 Likes

@AmnesiaHaze ya…ya cant go wrong with that sledgehammer…well ya can, but it does help alot.

2 Likes

@cyberblast I don’t know how you could if you just follow the schedule :+1::wink:

2 Likes