Ilgm nutes when to start

I hear you they where out of light weds night at 8:30pm and the power didn’t get back on intill 7:30pm Thursday night they are ferminized so what should I do if that happens I’ll send you some pics @Budz

@Budz

1 Like

I’d just keep them on their previous schedule unless they begin to show signs of flowering. Which I see none. I can tell humidity got high.

it did with the power out I try my hardest but could not keep it down I’m going to check them later when the family is sleeping it will be my get away from the craziness from the kids lol @Budz

1 Like

Yeah they got wilted from immense humidity they’ll recover in like a day. A power free way to soak up some humidity would be dry towels hanging in the tent they would soak up at least 5% of your humidity. Here where I reside humidity is a pain during the summer and non existent winter and fall sorta bad in spring. I got a mini dehumidifier for these times and a small electric space heater for when it’s winter. Since my LEDs produce like 10% of the heat my ballast MH bulbs did I have to compensate. I digress opening the tent would release a lot of humidity also unless you had them in the equivalent of a sauna. I’d suggest getting a trellis netting for bud support if you don’t already have one they help all your top buds get nice and big.

1 Like

thank you :pray:t5: I’m going too do that now I have the netting that came with tent how far would you recommend I put the netting from them? @William04

Most start their nets at around 12"-16". If you really think you’re gonna need nets you’ll probably need two, second one 6-9" above first. With some strains though, ones susceptible to mold, don’t try to scrog them. Instead grow as many small buds as possible. I’m just now doing the first grow I would consider a net might be necessary. But I still think not. Plus even though they are both the same seeds. Not the same pheno types.

A net would’ve not worked. Obviously. Just remember to avoid restricting the girls too much. Or end up with this… lol

Comparison of my recent vs first grow. I slammed them hard… And used a net for no reason

1 Like

He’s right about the placement of nets and the possible use of a second net for lower and upper support. He left out one thing you want to have the net up before they reach it. They’ll grow to and around it and you’ll also need to encourage some stems to grow through the gaps. I’m only using my netting for upper buds since I generally don’t bother the lower popcorn buds at all. Some like to lollipop which removed all lower growth sites freeing up resources for the upper most bid sites. I still get a fair amount from my lower popcorn buds and generally leave them on and harvest the tops letting them ripen some more. I also prefer around a 20% amber trichomes for that added “narcotic” effect or for more potency since I’m quite a heavy tolerance smoker lol.

2 Likes

you know I think I might just leave them as is and see how is goes I appreciate the tips you give me a lot @Budz

1 Like

lol :laughing: I hear you on that the stuff I smoke is supposed too be good but it takes a lot too feel good @William04

1 Like

If you want see how many mistakes can be made in one grow. Look at my first. Lol. Which that thread is pretty much ended. Got my dreams thread now.

1 Like

I’m the same way where I live I go through the same climate change but I’m going to let them be thank you again fir the help @William04

1 Like

oh man I’m sorry for that that’s crazy and that’s from using a net ?? @Budz

Honestly the first 150 posts of that thread almost cause me cringe. I was wrong about so many things.

No. But I thought I’d need it (obv didn’t). Lol. To me yo-yos are easier to work with if needed. Limited space.

That’s why this is my big boy journal. Lol

I hear you but I have too say u still have that knowledge where I learn a lot I see in one of your pics you have a metal rack holding them up is that something I should do ?? @Budz

Easier to remove runoff and don’t have to worry about it sitting in it if you do decide to not wait around for runoff finish. Medium won’t be sitting it till you come back. Convenient. The one in the 2x4 actually works better for me. Since I remove runoff with a wet vac. It fits between the bars. On the 3x3 I still gotta switch out as one gets full. Since in coco I’m watering to more runoff than one tray would hold mostly every single day.

1 Like

oh ok so not necessary unless I have too check runoff I’m trying too keep humidity down and getting harder too do it I have my tent vented with enough of air flow @Budz

don’t really have the money too get a dehumidifier right now @Budz

It’s not even for checking run off. Just makes my daily tasks 10x easier. Collecting run off. Coco is a hydroponic grow. I overfill those pans every single day. Usually I wait till they’re about full. Hit them with the wet vac. Then come back later once I’m sure it’s done dripping and hit it with wet vac again. I only check my runoff if I have an issue.
Unfortunately I have no remedy for a dehumidifier if ones required.

1 Like

oh ok :+1: it make life easy gotcha i just took them out from tent too clean it out and put racks in there also so they are sitting up left towel underneath the rack I put two more little fans in also I have two of my tent widows off for more air flow @Budz