ILGM new strains?

Which 2 would those be?

Hows WWA… .?
:dash::deciduous_tree::upside_down_face:

OMG latewood, some good stuff. I am a true believer and came to faith on wwa. My yield wasn’t much but the quality much more made up.
I have 2 Chronic Widow outdoor grow (Florida) that is waist high and flowering BIG TIME at 82 days Something about adding sardine juice to your plant tea makes them skyrocket fast.

2 Likes

I really like those picks of the Blackberry Kush, but from what I read in the description it’s kind of hard to grow. I’ve looked and read about all the new strains and I can’t find one that is similar to Strawberry Kush which is my favorite so far. I grow outside and we have high humidity and sometimes a lot of rain in the summer months. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ll be placing an order within the next 2 weeks. Thanks…

1 Like

I would love to see Skunk #1 sold here at ILGM. I think I remember reading here on ILGM, that Skunk #1 is used in a lot of hybrids due to its tolerance to fight of all kinds of diseases and it is one of the best in consistency to produce quality bud, time and time again with ease.
One of my next purchases will be Super Skunk.
Something to think about when it comes to Skunk Bud. Skunk Kush was the only grow from the other company I used to buy seeds from, that didn’t hermie on me. The other 5 or 6 strains I tried did.
I’m not sure about saying what the other company’s name is. I’m new here and I don’t want to say something bad about another company when I shouldn’t. I mean the plants from that company would throw a male flower if it seen you coming with trimming shears before you got there. Lol