ILGM MERCH - Strain shirts!

Nice shirt :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. The force is with me now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve had amnesia haze. It’s not that good in my opinion

2 Likes

Welcome, I’m a little late in welcoming you, but here I am, better late than never woman. lol What didn’t you like about Amnesia Haze? I was wanting to try it, so your opinion would be nice. Was it ILGM seeds? What is your favorite strain? I’ve only grown 3 strains from ILGM Patriot Mix and can’t complain about any of them. As a matter of fact I am new to cannabis so I don’t have much experience from the past and all opinions are appreciated. I will probably be awarded or thrown off the site for being a chatty cathy. Maybe I should have used Chatty Sharon for my handle.lol :herb:

4 Likes

No worries about being chatty. Pop on over to my thread. It’s mostly random chat with the occasional plant pic or educational tidbit.

3 Likes

you guys need to expand to canada

2 Likes

Nice id like to get one later

1 Like

I member!!!Do you member!! Ha ha

Bought Skywalker OG and :cherries: :pie: shirts. I rock em both. Good stuff, ILGM, they turn heads…mirror needs cleaning, sorry. Lol. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Can we get Tall sizes? :sob:

1 Like

Ah I Love Towelie🙂 Cool shirts!

1 Like

Do the shirts come in mix pack?

2 Likes

And it is a pay week so I can get two!!!

3 Likes

I would love a few of these, I will have to get browsing!
Maybe nuken or some violator kush!

4 Likes

Yeah I member!

1 Like

Yes I would love a Super Skunk Shirt Also, Please send me how I can get one Thanks Scott

1 Like

I love that blueberry one! I’ll def be getting one here in the future.

Ok, so I bought a Bubba Kush one, Cuase im fat, Bubbas fat, all good. I DO like the shirt. BUT I would much rather have the option to pay a little more, for a slightly better quality shirt ya know? like ok $20 for what i got is cool, im happy, biut id be cool if i could pay like…24.99 or 27.99 to have it printed on a heavy duty gildan or something.

5 Likes

Thanks for ordering!
Great feedback, I will look into the possibilities. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Durban Poison