ILGM MERCH - Strain shirts!

@stretchgfw.1957 mine came in about a week after it said they shipped them

Thanks brother. Should be here any time now.:wink::sunglasses:

Woohoo I love mine

Mine got caught in the bank fraud control. All is good now. Got my t- shirt and some Bergman nut’s coming any time now!

What get you get man? Did the size you ordered fit you well?:sunglasses:

@DesertGrowers rocking that Gelato tee!

I love mine :wink:

:alien:TAKE ME TO YOUR GROWER :flying_saucer:

here’s a shirt design for you

@ILGM.Support.Stacy do you ship hoodies to UK and would I get free seeds with them ??

Unfortunately not! :frowning:

@ILGM.Support.Stacy so :frowning: them hoodies look the business to maybe 1 day a mail order will be set up for UK market

We will take it in consideration!

Good news btw, the prices on our men (or unisex) shirts are lowered to $19.99!

daum she too nice…

Delivery to UK would be nice, i have a few friends that may like some Ts or hoodies…as well as my old man

I need to know what plant seed has best ‘Sativa’, No ‘Indica’ . Maximum THC, Minimum CBD. PLEASE HELP

@elliotttg3311 head over to seed bank site you can do research the best strain for you everything is listed

Here’s the link

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@ILGM.Support.Stacy May be able to help assist you. I can assure you this site is not a rip off with their products or their support. I’m a cash purchaser and have nothing but good things to say about genetics or customer service. Things like order number will help you along. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I would really appreciate your help, since Zoe has not done anything. My order number is 38106. I can send you the screenshot if you like. Thanks again!

Here’s the screenshot. My husband is Don Pierce. Thanks again.