ILGM Master Kush grow

I was keeping that water that high just for the flush day. 3 gal in 5 gal normally. doing nutrients at the moment.

1 Like

Nute mix up time

In order 3 gal ro 0ppm water

UC Roots 15ml
Silica Botanicare 15ml
Calmag AN 20ml
An micro 30ml
An grow 30ml
An bloom 30ml

End ph 5.87
Ppm 848
1704 tds us/cm

Ok I’m seeing less and less but still today there was brown after I sprayed it last night. Doing another big flush today just ro water and UC Roots. Wish me luck

Today I started a 24 hour flush for my autoflower rez that will be going in very soon seed in the rockwool opening up now so should start real fast.

Also finished the flush for my main plant gave new batch of nutes less water like 2.25 gallons instead to see if that helps. Surprisingly looking ok.

2 Likes

Ok everybody I think she might be ready to grow.

I’m seeing signs of what I think is nitrogen deficiency.
@GreggT
@LateNightGardner
@Myfriendis410
If you could confirm I would appreciate it. Also old roots are falling off but new fresh very white roots are coming in and I think maybe I’ve beat the rot. Probably not but I’ll hope. The white undamaged roots are my last hope. I think if they start really growing after I add some more nutrients I can just chop the damaged roots and let the new ones replace them. I don’t know if it’s necessary but they are still brownish and make me think every time i check the roots if the rot is back. After I chop them if the new roots are looking good I might even reintroduce bennies and hope they will not just be food for more rot.

2 Likes

Lets look together!!

2 Likes

Thats what I see. @Bighead500

1 Like

Ok great that’s what I was thinking now I’ll feed her and pray lol.

1 Like

Here is also pics of the roots both old and nasty and new. some new roots are growing out of the damaged roots and it looks cool.

2 Likes

I think its cool also. You know the roots arent dead!!

1 Like

Update gave more UC roots today first seedling came out wierd and yellow crooked and as it was an auto I was not starting with a stunted plant so I popped a new seed in last I posted. She is starting same strain Maui Waui Auto
Ph kept going up and up but I wasnt sure if it was my Ph pen or if I should trust advanced nutrients because of PH perfect. Decided I should calibrate my pen and jeez it was off was reading 6.42 before and after it was reading 5.64 so maybe the nitrogen deficiency was from me and my bad ph pen I kept using ph down when it would go over 6.4 might have been locking it out. Well now it’s at 6.02 so right in the middle should help her bounce back.
Looking not bad though just still not going crazy I think after a week and these roots which are starting to look good grow it will flourish.

2 Likes

Ok today I did a rez change and introduced senzyme and hydroguard to try and go back to a beneficial root zone. 10L 0ppm water
15ml silica 10ml cal mag 20 of each AN Trio 5ml B-52 30ml hydroguard 20ml senzyme.

Hope this goes well all it looking good at the moment

On the Auto side I have a Seedling.

1 Like

Good news bad news. Good news is that the plant looks happy and roots look good and instead of the rez smelling like funky dirt it now smells like senzyme which I hope to be a good sign. I think the bennies took because she was perked up today.

Bad news I have no idea why some of the leaves are starting to look like this.

No bugs that I can see I checked Under the leaves is it just normal and I’m paranoid or is this a deficiency or problem.

2 Likes

There is a bug in the second picture. I had to enlarge to see it. top leaf, second picture

I sprayed Neem oil hopefully that fixes it.

1 Like

This was fine last night. Now it’s very not fine. Unless that is something else and not root rot but I’m pretty sure it is.

1 Like

Another 24 hour flush yay. Filling up the 5 gal all the way up with flush strength UCroots and will be going sterile for both of the grows in the tent for a few runs or until I’m not having any rot problems for a while. Luckily the auto was already using just UC roots and RO water.

After flush 15 ml UC roots 15 ml silica 20 ml AN Trio.
Roots look good again so sterile I go.

1 Like

Also added another air stone to the bucket so idk if that will help but it can’t hurt