ILGM LSD Outdoor height

Anyone grown this outdoor? On the chart it states that LSD is a compact plant.

I have no idea i dont grow out doors hopefully one of the members here will be able to help u out @Newt he may know more

1 Like

Nope. I’m indoor only. Sorry.

2 Likes

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower if they haven’t I’m sure they know one who did to tag.

2 Likes

Hi if you look at the reviews for the LSD strain they have some pics. posted of outside grows.impressive!

1 Like

Haven’t grown outdoors.

1 Like

Yes I agree and I’ve seen other seed banks LSD strain get to pretty good size outdoor. I see it has good mold resistance but I ain’t got time to grow no midgets in the shadows, so I was looking for some ILGM height info.

I’m switching to Sativa’s outdoor as this years mostly Indicas ate my lunch.

1 Like

Per the seed info page, it is described as “compact”. Not sure how tall that translates to.

The 2 on the right

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster did you have any issues with Powdery Mildew or Mold?

Not really it was a good year

1 Like

Thanks, you topped yours it looks like, how many times did ya top them?

1 Like

5-6 times

1 Like

Those would have been 7 ft or so left untopped then. Now how the heck does this Goldberg I mean Bergman fellow think that’s compact? Me thinks he never grew this one ol boy.

It depends if you’re growing it inside or outside man outside and true sunlight I’ve had them over 10 foot tall and the right conditions but there’s other years where I have nothing but mold issues and bugs

Your talking LSD right? As no way ten foot is compact and if yours pop ten foot many others have also I’m sure so whoever makes there website is clueless on the height of LSD and a few other strains.

Compared to other it’s a short plant but I get what your saying and no about 5-1/2 feet was my lsd outside

Yes I see and a fine looking bush it was, but untopped those would be pretty good size.You like the smoke off it brother?

Absolutely it presses well too

1 Like