ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

I’m not even near a TV

I cant believe they gave him the shovel pass…really?? a damned shovel pass…lol… its getting close Blount!!

I added m Ryan to 6 teams this week, and started him in every one. Seemed like he was Rollin into a shitty D. Hope at least this pick works out

1 Like

it was close…had me nervous, lol… I am a little bit a saints fan since I live down this way but I was completely tickled to see Atlanta take the victory formation tonight, lol.

Got my first win, finally. Yay!

I am OK in this league but, in others; I got 0 from Gronk, 0 from Julio Jones, 5 from Big Ben, and 5 from Stefan Ware. Got my ass kicked in games I was supposed to win. At least I had the KC defense. What New Orleans DEF? I have never in over 50 years seen such a pitiful DEF. Ryan could have thrown 7 TD passes but, Tevin got 3 on the ground. Whoa. Another crazy Fantasy week. You never know…

1 Like

I always have an RB slot empty. Even when I add a guy ?

when you add a guy it usually puts him on your bench…then you have to go in the next day and put him in your starting lineup

1 Like

You would have beat me if you had that running back slot filled! I got lucky lol!

Click on the empty slot, then just put a RB in that slot. Make sure you have a refreshed webpage.

1 Like

If this happens to anyone and you wonder why; All you have to do is ask me before game starts. I can modify anyone’s team, even after the games are over.

If you post in a message board: I cannot get this player in, then I can make a change by the time stamp.

It is tough luck that you missed out on a win. All I can say is: I advised all of you to go play around in the league and your team page and learn how to manage a fantasy football team. Ouch! This was a hard lesson.

@ktreez420 … Yo Treez,…if the computer prognostication is correct looks like you are gonna smoke me this week… I am hoping they are wrong, ll… Good luck brother!!

1 Like

I honestly doubt it lol, my players always seem to do less than the projected points think. But either way, good luck my man!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

damn… I entered this week as the only 4-0 team… but LTX is flat out laying it down on me today…I’m gonna drop to third or fourth place after this, lol

Y’all are going to have a tough time with Hydro, now that Leveon Bell is back…:smiley:

looks like we will have a nail biter this week… you get Carson back which should help immensely

Not sure if I am going to use Carson. He has been terrible this season. I know of about 3-4 TD’s lost due to him missing wide open WR. :slight_smile: We will see

two schools of thought on that Wood… one says, BA has paid attention to how the offense has flourished with a run heavy style that has made the passing game more effective…and he will continue that in order to protect Palmer from a poor start… the other school says…the Jets have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL and Palmer will come out slinging, thus torching them for massive yardage…
guess it is a wait and see kinda thing…I am personally hoping for them to try and stay run heavy as I think the o-line can handle the jets in the run game better than the passing game.

man I am bummin’… forgot to put Johnathon Stewart in in place of crowell and stewart is KILLIN IT!!

gonna have to speak with my doc about these brain meds, lol…

It is going to be right down to the finish. :slight_smile:

yeah…suxx…the only way I can see a win is if Palmer gets benched…which, as a cards fan…aint on my wish list…
or I dunno,…maybe if the run game gets shut down and Palmer throws lots of balls at Larry… maybe we will see the John Brown end around fake Pass to Fitz for a TD…that would score me twice!! LMAO…