ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

You guys need to get your shit together. The season starts in 30 minutes

1 Like

Iā€™m readyā€¦

1 Like

You in other leagues?

I have seven. This one feels good though

1 Like

nopeā€¦ this is the first league I have joined in 8 yearsā€¦ back then I was always doing 8-10 leagues a season,ā€¦ but now just this one.

Shit. Just read my qb ainā€™t playing this week. Umm what the heck does that mean?

My bust. I got Brees. That was Jared goff

Thursday nightā€™s been goodšŸ˜›

1 Like

Are you the bombers?

Yeah but, Iit happens.

Last night I had CJ Anderson in a league, and I am a Carolina fan. We should have won. Oh well. 3 helmet to helmet hits on Cam and no flags!

I know what you mean though. It happens every week. :slight_smile:

That is the Defense chosen by your draft. All other slots are individual players. Defense is Entire Def. and Special teams play. In all my other leagues; We use A team DEF. and Individual Defense Players, but, I knew that would confuse the crap out of someā€¦LOL; So, I kept it simple.

This league is set up like old school non custom leagues except for the scoring bonuses.

1 Like

I am only in 6 this year. Did not play ESPN or NFL I won 3 titles out of 7 last year.

All my leagues are keeper leagues except for this one and the one at CBS Sportsline.

1 Like

It means that you need to go to

Players>click"all" and open window and click>Quarterbacks>Choose QB.

Who is your QB. I told you to dump Goff and get a qB that plays.

What a great game to open the season. Despite my Panthers losing in the end.

2 Likes

I had Olsen, J Stewart and Denvers defenseā€¦ stewart was on the bench thoughā€¦ if Cam keeps taking hits like last night Stewart may become Carolina offense.

For my bench I also picked up CJ2Kā€¦ since I didnā€™t get my boy D. Johnsonā€¦ seeing how BA runs the team there is a fair chance CJ may get the bulk of the carries for the Redbirds in mid seasonā€¦giving DJ the first five weeks,ā€¦then giving CJ weeks 6 through 12ā€¦ would keep our running game balance and also allow both of them to be pretty well rested come playoff time.

Oh thatā€™s why I had goff in brain. Donā€™t think heā€™s playing. I have Brees

For you experienced players. I have an opening in my 8 team waivers every day custom league, and I may have 2 openings ; 1 in each of my 2 xustom No waivers free for all leagues.

Let me know if you want to expand into another league.

Could you share some info on these? Iā€™ve only played standard league, but am a quick read.

1 Like

I have run several leagues over the past 20 years. 10 years ago I started a custom league atr Yahoo.
UWKL is a keeper league that is 10 years old this seasopn. UWKL is about 6 years old. Both leagues are set up like this.

8 teams, 5 keepers, No waiver wire. You can pick up a player anytime all week with no waivers. We call it a free for all. Very competitive. Much fun. Almost all players come back year after year.

The other league is totally opposite. NO free agency. Waivers everyday. 3 keepers 3rd or 4th year comprised of players from UWKL and UWKL2. Dropped to 8 teams this season.

All available teams have a pretty good roster. I am in communication with the manager that might leave. I will confirm today if possible. Even if team is not transferred this week. Lineup is set by an expert player, and if he quits; You could have a team or 2 next week.

You ainā€™t scared of the grizzlyGardeners are you?

1 Like