@kushpa
@LTX
@Jheezy
@garrigan62
@Oak
@EarlyPearl

You can join league using this info:
Group Name: ILGM Fantasy Football

10 members so far. We have a 10 team league, if everyone signs up.

I have not set up the rules yet. So; Go ahead and sign up and I will get the rules set in the next couple days. my back and hips are killing me! I can hardly sit in the chair. lw

1 Like

is that yahoo?? or cbs?

Do you know if you can draft on yahoo using mobile? Had trouble using mobile with NFL.com before.

@latewood
Confirming, I’ll check out Yahoo with the credentials this week!

I think we have to wait for the invite email before we can get in. I cannot find anywhere on yahoo fantasy to search for a specific league.

Sorry. I screwed up and started a Nascar league; So, The info I posted is wrong. League name is still the same @yahoo. Unfortunately; I will have to get everyones email addy, in order to create invites. Yahoo…What a pain! :wink:

I hope no one that did not reply is upset when I use their ILGM registered email :slight_smile: I will try to get invites sent out tomorrow. Once we have a majority of teams present and confirmed; I will address the parameters (rules) that we will use.

@Ktreez420
@Blountville
@hillcrest21678
@latewood
@kushpa
@LTX
@Jheezy
@garrigan62
@Oak
@EarlyPearl

4 Likes

the only up setting thing to me is , No body will tell me where to buy a Bat So i can play …:grinning: :smiling_imp: Look’s like the team is shaping up …Mean while ill keep looking for a Foot Ball Bat … Hammer lol lol AND good luck guys or gals …

1 Like

That’s fine with me,

1 Like

Last I checked; We only had 6 out of the 10 here join the game. We need at least 2 more of the members who signed up to check email and accept invite. Thanks.

yup…they need to hurry…draft is tomorrow night…

1 Like

I never got a link or invite to the page,.

I can’t find an email related to the draft.

Did you check your spam folder. I sent all invites at the same time. I will go and resend invites.

Notice: Due to the lateness of the off season, and the draft being tonight; I am locking the league at 8; So, you 2 watch for invite and get in the league so I can finish setting up the league. lw

@Early Peral

Invites resent!

1 Like

Well Boys; I went out and mowed the yard, came back in and saw that Blountville and Early Pearl had joined the league but, when I went to finalize the teams; I see that Early Pearl quit the league. So; We are screwed unless we can find another player by the draft time 9:30pm EST this evening,

I did not send another invite to the 2 members who did not reply; I will do that now and maybe one of them will join. Only 1 slot left. :slight_smile:

@Ktreez420
@Blountville
@hillcrest21678
@latewood
@kushpa
@LTX
@Jheezy
@garrigan62
@Oak

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m set for 9:30 tonight draft
They have an app that seems easy to use for us rookies

1 Like

@ktreez420 how you feeling man? U ready? This paper bag is ready, ready
Philly Swain - I'm Ready - YouTube text will be hidden[/details]

Lol I’m not ready at all! I played fantasy football last year for the first time ever, and I did a random draft where you are given players. I liked that concept, but the idea of having to personally pick out players is a little intimidating. Yea I watch football, you I don’t study fantasy stats or even really care lol. I’ll play any eagles player I get, regardless of points. Heart over points.

I’m just in it to have some fun :v:

1 Like

Fun?fuuun? It’s not funtasy football man
You got six hours to get your head in the game. Let’s do this!!! I set an alarm cause I keep forgetting. Lol