ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

League is ready. Only keepers are on your rosters and you can now edit your draft quewe.

I just have to say thanks to all the managers that kept QB’s. I love it. LOL Now we can start to build a 2nd league. I will post a 2nd league topic to draw members.

Also; I play Premier League Fantasy if anyone is interested…

1 Like

Hey Ray,

Yahoo kind of F@#$%^k me. I did not realize that our draft was PDT and not EST…Soooooo I was wondering; How big a league and how long does your draft take?

I may have to change ILGM draft but, that will make me have to manually re-insert all draft order and keepers. Sorry for screwing this up. I saw your note and thought I had you clear to draft both leagues.

I await your reply as to how long your 5:30 draft will take. Thanks

2 Likes

I was able to move draft to August 27 at 4:15 PDT…7:15 EST

This should be plenty of time to get our draft done and allow Ray to draft at 5:30 PDT

OK. One more issue resolved. OK Mr. Commissioner welcome back to working…LOL

2 Likes

I haven’t played in a Yahoo FF League in years. I have a team on CBS Sports but it is a bit different format.

Do we rank our draft pics and then it does the draft automatically based on our picks or how does it work? I’m looking at the site but i can’t figure it out?

1 Like

@latewood

Yeah a 4:15 pst draft should be able to work. It’s only 8 teams so I can’t imagine it taking more than an hour and a half.

Plus it’s on a different site so if it overlaps it’s not the end of the world.

Wouldn’t be the first time I drafted two teams at once lol.

1 Like

@bob31

I think setting the draft queue just helps when you get into the draft lobby. But I assume it’s still a standard draft.

1 Like

I’m just a little confused also, because the pre-draft rankings include players that are already taken as keepers…

Can’t really find anything on the site on how the draft runs, hoping one of the guys that have done it will pop in…

yes i have look up a few spots A. Luck, A,Brown and J Reed

The draft takes approx. 30 minutes. All my drafts are set up to run 1st thru 8th every round. 60 seconds per pick I think.

Click on the windows in the rankings to show only available players. You all better play with the site to figure it out, LOL

I also suggest you do a few rounds of a mock draft if you are not familiar with Yahoo draft software. It is pretty cool once you get the hang of it. The only difference from our draft is that we do not snake the draft. I will pick last every round.

1 Like

To each’s own. I find that if something happens and you do not quewe some of your favorite players and have a PC glitch or phone glitch…you are screwed.

It is not going to pressure you in the least.

1 Like

@latewood

I’m sure I’ll be fine. I’m super excited though. First time I’m playing in a league this shallow. I manage a 14 team keeper league with a constitution the size of this thread :roll_eyes:

I run an entire network ogf leagues. I have a page long set of bylaws too. In most of my leagues we do not even use waiver wire. We run a free for all system and everyone loves it. I also have a league with waivers everyday, (elite expert level only)

I quit doing 14 team league a long time ago. No fun.

@latewood

Yeah we’re trying to work it down to 12

Oh yeah plus he had a foot issue when he killed the combine so he isnt a
stranger to discomfort

1 Like

Sorry to say, So far we have not had enough interest to build a 2nd league. I may have an opening in my fantasy network in one of my other leagues.

The other leagues are 8 team also. One has no waivers - a free for all - 1st come 1st serve, in 7th-10th year. 5 keepers

The other opening is a waivers everyday - no free agency - elite expert league 8 team 3 keepers

Let me know. lw

Today is draft day. 7:15 EST. Should not take more than 30-40 minutes. I hope all teams represent. Happy drafting. lw :slight_smile:

Best to get in the draft room a bit early in order to familiarize your self with the software. Yahoo draft Room is pretty simple, and easy to use for the most part. :wink:

1 Like

Mine says draft starts in 57 minutes at 7:15pm @latewood

1 Like

NOW!!! The damn game says 55 minutes. so; I was right the 1st time. Draft at 7:16 PM EST. See you all there.

How far in advance do they open our draft room @latewood