ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

@latewood

Hey bud if you get it going again this year I’d love to join! Promise I’ll play it out too! I’m too competitive not to!

1 Like

The league auto renewed last week. Anyone that was int he league last year has a spot or can be replaced. We are going to keep 3 players if we refill the league.

Lots to do for me, but I want all to have fun.

So, in answer to your question; League is open. If you want to join reply here and I will PM all of you who want to join out ILGM Fantasy Football league. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested in playing @latewood

1 Like

@latewood

I’m in dude! Let me know the details

I know it’s a lot if work- I commission a 14-team keeper league…

I’m happy to help out as co-commissioner or admin in the league if that would help you out. Just let me know.

This is year 2. All managers did not compete 100% last year. I will g to league. Send invites and email all members. Whoever replies gets to keep their team from last year.

Members who do not reply, will be replaced.

This is a keeper league as I want to get several members involved and keep the dynasty going. There is no more satisfying thing in fantasy football as taking a rookie in the draft and he is top 5 fantasy RB.

New owners will be assigned or will draw from a hat. We only had 8 teams last year so all teams should have some juicy talent to pick keepers from. If we have enough interest to grow into 12 team league; We will only keep 2 players, in order to make the player pool more competitive to “expansion” teams.

I will post back once I look at league. :slight_smile:

Am

5 Likes

im in lets gooo

I’m in again!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@latewood

Dude let me know! I’d love to join up with you guys!

I’m sure we could expand out to a 12-team.

1 Like

For those of you returning; I need your keepers. It appears for some reason that the league renewed without last years data but, this could be just a glitch. I know my keepers, Oak’s keepers, and Early Pearl’s keepers. All other failed to submit them here. Let us hope they come back up after the current server issue at Yahoo.

2 Likes

Brady, Gordon,Evans,Freeman, Newton

Yeah, I’ll play again this year.

I had you all list 5 for safety but we will only be keeping 2-3. Thanks for replying. Awesome We have over 1/2 the league back. 2-3 may not return and that will be perfect for adding the 2-3 new interested parties. Also; We have a shitload more members this year. Who knows? :wink:

I am glad you are keeping Brady. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve read the early “experts” predictions and they’re saying Brady could set some all time records this year. I’ll keep Evans also, if we only get to keep 2.

So if we do 3 you want Gordon? LOL like pulling teeth…lol

1 Like

Ha…I guess Newton.

Really? OK. It is the general old school way not to advise managers. I cannot abide that rule today. I will respect your wishes but, I really think you are “crazy” :astonished: to keep 2 QB’s. LOL Please, no offense meant…

For all:
I just got the team rosters up so we do not have to do a weird draft; We can have new managers pick form last years team when they take a team over. If that happens, and sadly; I believe it will.

1 Like

Let me rethink this! I have a few days. It’s all good.

Freeman or Benjamin.

@latewood

When will you know if you’ll have space for us new guys? :grin:

1 Like

50 days until season starts! Last year I wasn’t able to be there for the drafting so I was given an auto drafted team. This year, I’m trying to actually do good lol! Latewood kicked my butt last year and I’m out for revenge lol :smile:

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes