ILGM How do these strains grow? Personal experiences

The GL is a good performing strain and the high is more Indica and potent! Moderate height, fairly bushy. Kind of Sativa growth and node spacing but tightens up in flower. Branches are offset 60° which is cool!

7 Likes

Thanks @Flyr and @Myfriendis410 the GSC I think is similar in ratio, and behaved approximately the same during flowering. A lot of stretch, sativa like, then tightened up.

2 Likes

Hey bro, you doing alright?

1 Like

Just wanted to comment that you’re the first person I think that ever mentioned Cinderella 99. I’ve heard about it but never had the pleasure to try it. It’s on my list of plants I want to grow someday before I die. Sort of my" bucket list grow" haha anyway thanks for the nice read everyone.
I have some gold leaf on their way as we speak but I’ve never grown anything from here this will be my first coming up.

3 Likes

It’s kind of school lol. If you decide to try it I would look for brothers grim, also appears to be available in a feminized version now.

It’s still definitely one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Yeah it’s one of those strains I’ve heard about, talked about with friends, read about online, but nobody in my neck of the woods ever comes across it. It just stuck out to me when I actually saw somebody mention it. Haha yeah at the very least I would love to smoke it someday. But grow it for sure.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 yep doing just fine. Thanks for thinking of me during the earthquake.

3 Likes

Oh good! I just caught it on news as I was walking out the door this morning.

2 Likes

Cindy 99 comes from PA Im told. It was huge there in mid 90’s

1 Like

The story behind her isn’t a difficult one to find. Not sure where they were previously located, but in Colorado now.

Yes sir. Started in pa lancaster co. And now he is in Co.

1 Like

Following along @Covertgrower I want to grow the Maui Wowie so interested to see how that goes for you.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

As soon as I drop them, I will be tagging a lot of people. I will be getting this grow dialed in! Thanks for stopping by @FreakyDeekie

4 Likes

I really enjoyed growing my sour diesel haven’t tried any of the others yet but have tried just about everything else except for a lot of the new strains if you have any questions on anything else

2 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster these are the beans I ordered, its just the waiting game now. What’s your opinion on how many sativa dominant plants you can fit in a 4x8? About 10? 12?
Will probably do some super cropping and LST to keep the height under 6ft. So they’ll be bushier. I just want the tent to be as full as possible without overcrowding.

I like to stretch things so I’m probably not the right person to ask comfortably 10 but I have stretched it

1 Like

Give each plants abput 2 sq ft and you should be fine

@Dieselgrower the math would be 16 sativa dominant plants in that space, and can already assure I don’t think they would fit well. For indica dominant I could could see that. These these things will end up being small trees.

16 is way too many. I have a 4x4 and I would once ever have 4 in mine at a time. I would say 8 would be a good number for that tent.

I should of been more clear. I like to give plants 2sq ft(4 total) so in my 4x4 tent I have 4 going. In the 4x8 I would only have 8 going to make sure each lady had enough space

3 Likes

@dbrn32 after reading this thread about Cindy 99 I had to try it. Just ordered 8 Brothers Grim seeds, the new feminized product called Cindarella XX. They are proud of these seeds @ $25 per, but I just had to do it. This will be my 2nd outdoor grow here in North San Diego County in So Cal so planning my spread. It will be Robert’s Gold Leaf, Blueberry, Strawberry Kush, and Pineapple Haze. Then God Bud and Cindy XX. I will post the results.

PS: Hope I didn’t violate any website rules…

5 Likes