ILGM GSCE Fluence Spydr 2p grow

Nice thank u I’ll write that I’m my notes for upgrading my system. It’s amazing the stuff in see you guys grow compared to the stuff the people get around here. Just gotta say congrats on the grow and have fun with the trim. Was going to say check out my journal and let me know what u think but u have. Thank u.

1 Like

Looks beautiful good job I have 5 gsce and I hope they come out that nice I just got co2 gonna get it going this weekend my girls r 6 weeks young in veg , in tents w viperspectra lights 1350 in 1 and 2 600 watts in other they love the led lights just got rid of hps always fighting heat :deciduous_tree::+1:

2 Likes

I’m loving the light. Gotta tell ya it’s AMAZING the variety I got from 5 GSCE seeds. They are all so different! Gonna crown the best and dump the rest!

2 Likes

Here’s going to be my BOM FEBRUARY hahaha look at that thing…

4 Likes

@Grandaddy013 here is a led grow from light marketed as 1000 watt replacement, 645 watts I believe. It’s not hydro, otherwise seems like similar to what you work with otherwise.

1 Like

When you get it dried, please let me know your final weight. Very impressive buds.

2 Likes

Thanks. Sure will!

2 Likes

Hands down the stickiest I’ve ever handled. Insane.

6 Likes

Gorgeous colas!

1 Like

6 Likes

I was ridiculous about what I considered second class bud. If it wasn’t premium and I mean super grade A…I tossed it to the sugar leaves. Probably 3 gallons of trim and 30-40% of that was tiny, half baked buds. My ultimate count will ignore this as I only care about what has bag appeal. It would’ve accounted for 5-6oz at least. Now the remaining top stuff is dry but not quite cured. It’s at 37oz but I expect it to lose 3-5 Oz more to perfect cure. Safe to say it hit 32oz of high end and dozens and dozens and dozens of bonus cookies or quite a bit of bubble hash grams. I’ll have a very real number in a week. Thinking 1.5GPW In soilless mix with Carbon. Bet I can hit 1.9 in hydro w this light :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice job brother

1 Like

Much appreciated… now the difficult task of deciding which phenos to let go. Keeping only the best two. Prob is my fav buds were not the largest producer. Gotta make room for some GG4. Next order. The biggest producing pheno and perhaps most crystals and potent was not at all dense or attractive. But it had MASSIVE output. Best plant ever if you wanted to just toss the whole load to bubble hash or making oil. But it was a nightmare to trim and so so bag appeal.

3 Likes

Here we are at finale day :slight_smile: 38 Oz of primo not including 4-5 Oz of B, C, D, larf, and trim. Very pleased. Just about 1.66 gram per watt. Very high quality. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

How haters be lookin’ at my stash!!

4 Likes

So what did you do on your second grow with this light. Looks like you killed it on the first one. Tough to top this great job

2 Likes

I didn’t quite match it as I used lower total counts to stay in compliance. Sadly it is harder to get the same amount from 2 as from 4 :confused: That said it was still like 2.2

1 Like

How did that end up turning out?

Third one just turned in. Matched the first grow… only downside is I was working a ton of overtime and I wasn’t nearly as obsessive. I used much smaller pots which was a big mistake. I had a lot of dead fan leaves and brown rusty close trim. Same volume but A-/B+ quality vs the A+ quality of the first and second runs.

1 Like

How many watts was fluence spydr light …and what kinda diodes does it have and what was you final light height above the scrogs buds and was the light cranked up and did that bad ass light cause any foxtailing being a lil close to the tops…I have 4 similar lights if yours are what I remember the spider fluence to be I’m looking for a+ as well that’s y I ask mine are hlg 600 v2 rspecs 2.51umols just trying to get a first harvest with em but would be good to know if I’m to close to cranked or not enough …and did u use co2?