ILGM GSCE Fluence Spydr 2p grow

https://hydrobuilder.com/titan-controls-spartan-series-complete-digital-environmental-controller-temperature-co2-and-humidity.html

That’s the controller. Temp, C02, humidity. Separate purchase.The titan complete rocks! Around $380. Also have a standard hydrofarm regulator and tank… about $200 total. Regular $68 Walmart heater and a cheesy $40 humidifier which is working flat out to keep up. I use blue lab instruments for PPM/EC, and PH. About $240 for both together. I put together a SCROG from parts bought on the FORMUFIT website for about $100. My pots and roots 707 cost about $200 combined. Biggest expense by far was the light at $1580. Heater and humidifier need upgrade. Next run going to use a current culture undercurrent solo pro $440 and just grow one massive tree. It will easily maximize a 4X4 screen with one plant. Setup will be dialed in 100% per fluence’s HIGH PPFD horticulture guide. After next run’s improvements I’ll be done buying gear for a good while. Then just nutes and C02 costs. We have heavy duty solar panels, so I can never run up an electric bill! Lot of money into this shit, but all reusable! Wish me luck! Two weeks till I flip 12/12!

Thank you for the link :grimacing::ok_hand:

So this took almost all friggen day! But came out sooo nice! Perfect scrog! Starts at 36” and setup to put a second net if I feel like it. Don’t think this run will need it. Next run with the undercurrent solo pro I prob will need it! So excited for how my room has come out!

Will that light fold up when not in use, or is that the DR?

It can. I’d only if I had a long pause between grows, but sure, it’s possible!

Looks good! I usually shave the top PVC legs to fit inside the frame legs then drill a hole for a lock screw. Makes the screen telescopic in case you need to creep. It is a pain to do though…

High Five!!

Looks nice, good work

Nice! I was going to use slip T’s for the second layer but said fuck it. I like being a creature of habit. Set a height and force them to hit it.

I made mine adjustable too. Ran it one time and tossed it in garbage lol. If you decide later you need it adjustable you can just cut at top or bottom and install a reducer and put different sized pipe on it.

Yeah, you can modify later if you want. It looks pretty nice as is though.

Have a good Sunday (or Monday if down under)

Freshly foliage reduced, fed, and better air exchange put in in anticipation of spring. Now 700CFM in a 8 X 8 X 8 room. Environment seems flawless. Nutes were at 1150 PPM including 300 in our water and added 1ml per liter cal mag. Also added algen, B52, and f!sh shit.

Uploading: 4B5B9F16-EDAF-4E91-90BA-D449A8138CBD.jpeg… Uploading: 340CACA4-23E7-47C5-AF49-C559228B5D8F.jpeg… Uploading: F47E3199-5531-48B3-8F97-E3C2AB1F9FBB.jpeg…

OMG GUYS!!
My friggen power is out! What do I do? It’s been out for 10 hrs or so. Missed almost all of today’s day cycle. Probably will miss most of tomorrow’s too :confused: Shit! My cloner is off with half finished clones. I was gonna flip this room to 12/12 in a week. Now should I just say fuck it and flip or will she survive it?? Also it’s gonna get chilly. Definitely won’t freeze, but may get real cool. God dammit! Help! Friggen power company! Vermont snowstorms. Grr.

They shouldn’t die assuming you get power back on in the next day. Hopefully they will get it back on soon and you can just continue on as normal. It is better that it’s still in veg. If it were flower you might have to worry.

I am pretty sure they will be okay @Loki. I will keep my fingers crossed…

Any new pictures?

I tied to upload last night and they won’t for some reason. I’ll try again.

Yesterday an hour before the outage. Fully fed too. Now power company says as late as Saturday and I’m in the market to rent a generator. PISSED OFF!

Rent the gen and flip them when you get it on.

Grr. What I’m thinking. They’re bound to be chilly by now too. About 10 hrs more dark than supposed to by now and counting.

I’m thinking they’re big enough they’ll be wanting to throw pistils by time you get light on them anyway. Also big enough to be reasonable producers.

All true. Actually all already have preflowers. I just wanted to get them all through the fence then flip. Oh well. I’ll have to do it as the stretch happens.