ILGM GSCE Fluence Spydr 2p grow

My light I’d almost identical in specs. 2.37 umol efficiency. Like 950 PPFD average at canopy. I think the stated PFD was around 1400. In any event pretty top tier for such a light category. I did use CO2 at around 1300ppm at peak. The nutes were the full advanced line at 1400ppm at peak. Lights were 6” from canopy at peak. I used the roots 707 in 15 gallon “root pots” or cloth pots on the first and second round that looked much better at the end. The results of weight, potency, smell, everything was straight fire. Way out produced the same setup with a 1000 HPS. I did have to supplement cal mag pretty heavy. Despite this in all my runs the fans and other leaves look like shit the last 2 weeks in every run. I can’t seem to stop it. I run these same plants under HPS and the buds are nearly as good, but way way healthier. Zero burned tips. No rust color. No spots. No dry crunch leaves. No fox tails. Green and perfect in every way till the day I cut down. But the weight and number of tops is massively reduced. Like 6oz vs 10-14 per plant. I feel like it’s running the plants on nitrous and it’s unavoidable to get lead damage pushing so hard. I wonder if I switch to full hydro if it will alleviate this. My thinking is that I’ve boosted every stat except how easily the plants can uptake nutes. It’s the only part I haven’t put on steroids. Maybe if I do it wouldn’t show deficiencies because it could finally get nutes at a rate to match all the other boosts I have provided. Just a theory though. Otherwise perhaps moving the light off to 10-12 inches, but fluence states the light should be run at 6” for peak. Keep me posted!!

1 Like

Great info …last question nutes and ppms tword week 6 if you remember… do you use any other mineral additives or other growth stimulators this stuff is the best thing I’ve discovered since sliced bread my plants are growing too fast lol my flower room is too full again on accident

I use it in veg and flower and it’s like steroids without co2 … and I always add mycrozae and bacilius in my watering 2x a week to ensure my biome stays alive I’m using the full emerald harvest 3 part organic line in happy frog perlite mix and I’m focusing on smallest plants i can get and alot of them so the pla t has no choice but to focus on that 1 bud I dont mind if it reduces my over all wright… but to me a canopy is a conpy weather theres 200 plants or 20 plants the tops gonna be the best so if I can do 200 tops in a quarter of the time it takes to do 20x10 tops then I think I’ll be turning out nothing but good hard nuggaronnys …have u seen my set up lately? I have gone a far way sence I seen your name around I’d like you to check it out and see what I’m talking about

1 Like

This stuff says smreducece feed by 1 ml per L…?!what how can I give negative 1.5 ml of a nutrient in my schedule lol is something call for 2ml/gal of grow week 5 of flower gal is 3.89 l so reduce it almost 4ml per gal but i… only need 2? Lol I dont understand that

Awesome… yeah, I do use an algae concentrate. I forget the name but they’re al similar. Stinky, super thick, great for all phases. Also I always use a mild amount of fox farms bloom crystals; open sesame, beastie blooms, cha ching respectively. By week six I’ve been using the beastie for 3 weeks and am about to switch to cha ching. I use the instructions they list for using with other nutrients rather than solo, and use it at about half that recommended strength. That stuff is super potent. After I’ve mixed my 5 gallon pails I use a PPM rod by blue labs and a PH by the same. If the PPM is over 1450 I’ll add water till it’s 1400 even. Then I’ll PH to 5.8
That routine works well for me. Drop a link to the best journal to see your set up plz. I’d love to see it!

1 Like

I’ll tag you in

Nice. How big of a room are you using. And how many plants. I probably asked before but I have a terrible memory

The room is like 8X8X8. The Scrog is a 4X4. Plant counts are max 2. Before I knew that I did a 4 and hit almost 2.8. With a 2 count and a loooong veg I can just about hit 2. Sick cause the light and carbon have more to give!

1 Like

How long usually from germ to harvest

U got me curious now when my scrogs hit the ground ima go check

Holy crap may 24th about 4 months but supply ees d all them clones as well

Much longer from seed than clone. Veg is much faster in hydro. That said about 3 mos veg from seed or 2 from clone. Plus 2months 3 days to harvest. Roughly.

1 Like

Nice grow. That scrog looks like a pine forest.

1 Like

I can count on 2.2-2.7 lbs from that 4X4 Scrog under that fluence Spyder 2p with ILGM’s GSCE! Gotta see how well GG does with the same dialed in environmental specs!

1 Like

I heard GG isn’t the highest yielder but with that set up I’m sure it will rock

Can you tell about how you mixing your soul and nutrients? And how you feeding them?