ILGM Green Kush & Goldleaf Let's Grow!

Thanks bro! :blush: hope she smokes as good as she looks! definitely didn’t think I’d get those colors out of the gold leaf.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@HeyJB very very nice makes me anticipatory to watch my Gold Leaf blossom. Great job fantastic buds!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: trichomes look like they’re coming out on top of each other!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Fatz1973. I have 4 gold leaf and 3 different phenos. They’re awesome. I can’t wait to sample! Make sure you tag me on that grow!

1 Like

I’m sorry that I haven’t yet. I will do that now growmie!! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks dude!

Beautiful my brother :heart_eyes: damn i can’t wait to grow something that good

Last pics of this half of the tent before they get the :axe: 3 green kush and 1 gold Leaf

Since I gotta try the bubble bags I was being extra picky about the buds that I’m keeping, drying, and curing. It’s all getting used one way or the other. Decided to use the half of the tent they were living in to dry them. Not as ingenious as my last dry, but I’m also a bit lazier on this one.

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: ummmmmm………. I don’t know what to say. Congratulations on a very successful grow and harvest. That is gold bullion right there. :muscle:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Fatz. They appear to be far superior in density and trich production than my last grow. Must be all the love!

1 Like

Hopefully we all learn from previous grows to go on to harvest such a fulfilling grow!!! Great job!!! You should be wicked proud of yourself :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m stoked! Can’t wait to try making bubble hash!

1 Like

I like hash A LOT! I can’t wait to see what you end up with!!! Not the amount but the color and closeups on the trichomes is my interest. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Can you block them from the light while hanging? Don’t they say that light deteriorates THC?

1 Like

You’re absolutely correct! I did put up a proper barrier between the two rooms for good measure. But being on my lax streak I was reading that the degradation of THC was somewhere around 16 percent in a years time under light exposure. So I figure 7 to 10 days would be negligible. But I did put the barrier up cause even .03 percent is too much to risk after all the efforts!

2 Likes

What time we celebrating that badass crop.? :sunglasses:

1 Like