ILGM Granddaddy Purple Contest!

IGLM GDP Auto | Week 7+ order number 2243692

24 Likes

Order # 2240684

This is why I requested a yearly schedule of the strains of the month.
My GDP will be nowhere near flower this month.
But check out the color in the stem and the trichome development already showing on this baby.

I guess the purple stem is not visible, but zoom in on this babies leaves! :+1: :sunglasses:
If I don’t win a prize in this month’s contest I think this baby will make a good entry by this month next year. LOL

13 Likes

GDP Auto - Order 2182187

30 Likes

These two IGLM GDP autos are growing right next to each other at week 8. They came from the same 20 pack,along with the girl from the original image. 5 plants total, all quite different from each other.

These phenos are flexing on each other every day.

18 Likes

I’m not going to make it but this is where I’m at. What a loving strange trip it’s been. 1st photoperiod… 4 months, think I had a light leak so veg loong time.

16 Likes
ILGM Granddaddy Purple Strain of the Month Poll
  • Deepsix
  • Bulldognuts
  • Loudman
  • ThermoNukePanda
  • CooterJuice
  • Capt.Cola
  • HobbyDobby
  • FlyingHigh
  • IceColdBudzRightHurr
  • Ghostface716

0 voters

5 Likes

Congratulations to @Deepsix for the win :trophy: :clap: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Deepsix !!!

6 Likes

Congratulations

6 Likes

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you sir

3 Likes

Congrats @Deepsix

3 Likes

Congrats @Deepsix !!! :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Congrats @Deepsix

1 Like

Thank you everyone I couldn’t have done it without all the help from everyone on the forum. This was the first time growing a Feminized photo I have always grew auto’s. @kaptain3d @Capt.Cola @MattyBear @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @HobbyDobby @Loudman @dbrn32 @Not2SureYet @Nicky.

13 Likes

@beardless @GrimJack @Cannabian @Flitme @Growcoast and anyone else who I might have forgot to mention.

9 Likes

score

2 Likes

Beautiful bud!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Deepsix :balloon::tada::champagne::confetti_ball:

2 Likes