Ilgm gorilla glue

Veg in 5g fabric pot with FFOF soil and FF nutes. Veg 4 weeks topped and LST’ed with the inter nodes very close to each other. Flipped 4 days ago and she has gone APE SHIT! I’m talking 2-3 inches between the next node. Plan on doing heavy LST but is this normal with this strain? I’ve got 2 Viparspectra 150 and 450 in a 4x4 tent and lights 16-18 inches from tops. Plant is heathland as ever ( will post pics tomorrow ). The spacing between nodes is a concern and would welcome suggestions.
Thanks and happy growing.
Jacks88

1 Like

That’s the stretch, I’ve never grown ILGM GG but I have had some plants double in height in the first three weeks of flower.

You might want to raise the lights when the stretch is over (I have light burn on my current plants because I didn’t)

1 Like

I LSTed like mad today. I’ve been growing for a few years now but have NEVER had one stretch without node growth going along with it…Here are pics. Still feeding VEG nutes but will change next feeding.

5 Likes

Responded nice.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Could it be seed genes? Growing the same strain. Three plants and one exhibited what yours did and the other two had closer nodes.

1 Like

Nice canopy, that’s gonna turn out nicely.

3 Likes

Some yellowing towards the bottom of her…plan of doing HEAVY DEFOL next week. Should I give her a small shot of nitrogen with bloom feed this week? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

5 Likes

I’m on my fourth grow so I’m no expert. But imo I think your lower leaves aren’t getting the light the rest are. So it’s using those leaves for food so to speak. There gonna die off first so the top can thrive. Your plants are fine in my opinion :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

A pic in true light would be awesome. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

And one more thing. You can take three seeds out of the same strain and get three totally different plants. I always grow two of the same and they are always different. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What was the end result as far as quality and amount of the same plant? Just curious…

Still flowering going into 7 weeks of 12/12 but the smaller of the three has some really nice colas. Was curious of quality and nipped a small bud. At this stage it was very good so only hope that it translate to the remainder of the grow.

2 Likes

She is looking better after feeding. Would love recommendations on defoliation. I know the answers will be all over the place but for those who have grown ILGM GORILLA GLUE I would love to hear what you did…thanks for all the help. This place is awesome and the community is very helpful and I thank everyone.
Jacks88

4 Likes

I did not do anything different with the ILGM Gorilla Glue than you do for any other strain. Looking good and you won’t be disappointed with the results.

2 Likes

How can I get thread moved over to grow journal?

3 Likes

PROGRESS…Finally seeing some trics… this is when I start to enjoy!

4 Likes

nice grow man! im growing ggauto ilgm right now. did ur hairs turn brown kinda early? mine are brown now an its like day 6 of flower.

1 Like

I’m about 3 weeks into flower and I don’t have many brown yet. I’ve got a long way to go but this is the time I LOVE WATCHING

2 Likes

3 Likes