IlGM Gorilla Glue 3rd grow 1 plant say hello to stretch

Lowered lights more. Reccomended is 18"

Roots are touching water. Or very close. She is about to take off.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ooh I may have a problem with water flow being to strong. I may have to get a slower pump as I think it will for sure be sucking roots into it.

1 Like

Lowering lights more. Her legs are in deep and she is taking off.

3 Likes

@Amazon66 are you a bergmans lab member ?
If so how do you like it ?
I’m thinking of joining.

1 Like

I’m just getting on, they are redoing their system and has taken awhile. I went thru bergman support but then also email ILGM cause I could get to courses but not forum. I’m going to check tonight I’m hoping I can get on forum. I had to reset my password but for a few days it wouldn’t let me, then I got my acct opened so hope all is good. I think I’ll like it you can buy, sell or trade with others for seeds which will be pretty cool. I can tell you more in couple of days. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking good my brother :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v: I hope that all is well with you :v:

1 Like

Thanks @repins12 everything is going great. I have been thinking of adding a pot with soil to try on other side of tent. Hmmm. I think soil is harder to do or at least a lot more work from what I see. Hydro is easy once system is dialed in its autopilot for a week at a time in early stages.

1 Like

@Amazon66 sounds cool. I’m interested in how the program is.

1 Like

I’ve been playing around on lab today and yes I really like it, you probably would too. :grin::seedling:

2 Likes

@ReeferRod here is what you may be trying to do.

Parts may be different as you are using 3 inch. I used 2 inch. Any questions just ask.

Also name on tubs doesnt matter. I just got sale items at local store. Only actual current culture parts are the growth mods and bulkheads.

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 you can scroll here and see what the undercurrent partial knock off looks like.

Possibly I’m not understanding under current correctly. I was thinking if your water is constantly circulating, you had under current

1 Like

The water pump is ran inline which causes major water flow through the tubs 2 inch or 3 inch connections.

This is what mine kinda looks like but, I used 1 1/2" pipe

This is what it looks like now.
@BetrayedSoul, didn’t mean to hi-jack your journal my brother :v:

6 Likes

It’s all good. What water pump is that ?

1 Like

E flux 1900 gph

1 Like

Holy water pump. Sure looks nice

1 Like

I knew that I was going to expand and didn’t want to have to get another pump. It’s set as low as it can go right now and is almost too much. :+1: :v:

1 Like

I’ve checked into those strainers that you showed me. I found some low profile ones for under $5 a piece and they are slip joint. I will definitely be incorporating them in my reconfiguration :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like