IlGM Gorilla Glue 3rd grow 1 plant say hello to stretch

I’m thinking 2 weeks or so to go.

Here’s update photos. Looks like a puppet with all the soft ties holding up branches. I think next grow I will add a net after stretch not to scrog but to hold em up.

Still more to tie up

6 Likes

I’ll try for some trich pics this weekend and see where it’s at. Haven’t looked at them yet.

She is gorgeous! Good job :+1:t2: :grimacing:

2 Likes

@BetrayedSoul just found your journal. Have Gorilla Glue seeds on the way, and just recently switched to Jack’s. NOT using the Bloom and Finish. Using MPK for first 3 weeks of flower.

1 Like

Thank you @Southerngal. I appreciate it.

I just ran to the office supply and purchased an adapter to connect my usb microscope to my cellphone to take trich pics. So far it works great. Just have to charge phone. Will post pics later of juicy thc trichs.

2 Likes

@Grandaddy013 that’s great. As far as finish goes I dont realy like it yet. Burning plants. I just switched to Jack’s when in flower for a bit so I haven’t had the time to learn the basics of the formulas.
Next grow I’ll figure that all out. But I love how easy it is to mix up.

In the future I’ll be making concentrate with Jack’s and using a nutrient doser.

1 Like

What’s that?

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 it’s a bluelab nutrient doser. Uses pumps to dose the nutrients into water to keep it at a programmed ppm.

2 Likes

Oh, hi-tech stuff

1 Like

Ok trich pics. Which I wonder about because some spots show tons of amber. Is that the little sugar leaves popping out ?

![200523_143519|690x388]
(upload://uxuOfCYUzsEt38bgQRgPBP0nYlN.jpeg)

6 Likes

Looks great. I’ve got some GG seeds waiting for my next run

2 Likes

Still going…

8 Likes

Looking good my friend :v:

2 Likes

Here is post with today’s trichome pics.

Need help figuring it out

1 Like

I see mostly cloudy with a few amber. This is about where I was when I harvested…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Southerngal am having hard time seeing it lol. Such a pain in ash to hold the microscope and adjust it in focus.

1 Like

Totally is. I tried and tried before I got a few that were not too blurry.
Looks like anytime now :grimacing:
The more experienced will chime in, I’m sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

You want couch lock or not? :v:

1 Like

No couch lock @repins12

You want to harvest before too much amber/cloudy then, In my humble opinion :v:

1 Like