Ilgm Godfather OG and WW auto plus more

I swear I lose seeds in the soil in at least 20% of my plantings. Normally I take the top half of the soil and sift it through a screen in water to find the seed. This time I just threw extra dirt on top

2 Likes

For duds? If so just stir up the medium and pull the lower stuff to the top. The seed, should it decide to pop will likely die from how deep it is. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’ve had a seed sprout and survive at least 2 days when I stacked fabric pots for what I thought were 2 failed seeds. I pulled the pots out of the tent and stacked them and wrote them off as losses. The top pot was a loss but when I lifted it the sprout underneath was flat against the soil, long and tall, and pale pale. It did just fine when I put it under a light

1 Like

Awesome experience

Autos day 27

Romulan haze auto. Already flushed real good and not seeing any improvement really. Going to write this off as bad genetics. There’s no reason for it to be like this

Afghan hawaii auto is the first to sex

WW auto is doing okay could be better. Leaves are way to numerous and large for my liking

Candy kush auto. She’s a small thing. My last 2 candy kush autos produced a pound between both of them. I’ll be lucky to see 2oz off of this one. No biggie though because this strain smells like dog shit while budding and I can do without that

Raised the light up a foot and a half to induce stretching

2 Likes

The photo seeds that I planted are all a go :+1:.
Brought all the seedlings inside the house to put under heat and humidity dome. Should have started like this but I got distracted, forgetting it’s not the right environment in the garage for sprouts.

We’re off to the races!

ATF that had the helmet. Removed the helmet with toothpicks

Fruity pebbles

Bubblegum

Alien rock candy

Went digging around for the autos and I’m :smiling_face_with_tear: to say that the cookies n cream auto is lost and most likely a goner. Could not find the seed in the 30 minutes I spent looking for it. Probably didn’t have room for it anyway :man_shrugging:.

I did find the Bruce banner seed and I did what I should have done from the start and that’s put it in a solo cup under heat and lights. The taproot was out but not actively growing. Hopefully the heat kick starts it

2 Likes

are we sure the seed was put in there? lmao you have plenty

1 Like

Day 5 of flower. The tallest gfog has caught up to the tall dj short blueberry

6 Likes

What a sexy pic. “The calm before the storm.”

2 Likes

looking great brother

1 Like

The Bruce banner and cookies n cream autos didn’t make it. Went to the hydro store and grabbed 2 bags of ffhf. Planted 1 more of each in the same final pot no soaking this time. They didn’t like the coco so I’m going to go the foolproof way.

4 Likes

fingers crossed. you are definitely determined, i love it

2 Likes

The photo sprouts were stretching under the seedling light from the sprout kit. Not anymore, they just got put back in the tent

4 Likes

mine always do it lol. little pains in the azz

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t3: lol no joke.

2 Likes

Pulled the biggest fan leaves off the autos to open up things a bit.
Romulan haze auto day 28

Afghan hawaii auto day 28

WW auto day 28

Candy kush auto day 28. Did not touch this one yet needs more size

5 Likes

looking great.

thats whats she said lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Day 7 flower

7 Likes