Ilgm Godfather OG and WW auto plus more

Day 29 autos. Just watered the romulan haze 1100ppm runoff and the afghan hawaii 1000ppm runoff
Fed the WW and candy kush autos 850ppm of cal mag and floranova grow and both had about the same runoff numbers. The romulan haze is definitely on the upswing

2 Likes

Afghan hawaii auto is the first out of the gates

When I say first that’s photos included

4 Likes

Start of week 2 flower.

4 Likes

Blue gelato 41 twins

Dj short blueberry

Gfog

6 Likes

im out of likes, they looking great and growing fast

2 Likes

Bruce banner auto has sprouted!

My first successful Bruce Banner in 5 attempts

6 Likes

Happy for you!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, im excited for u

Day 31 autos
Photo seedlings were transplanted to fabric pots because I got tired of knocking the solo cups over

4 Likes

it happens lol

Week 2 day 3 of flower or 40 days from sprout whose counting :joy:

4 Likes

Romulan haze day 32. Coming around slowly. She wants high heat and humidity

WW day 32. Very leafy like every other WW I’ve grown. I’ll defoliate in about 10 days or so. I’ve grown this exact pheno and it’ll choke itself out if you let it

Afghan hawaii day 32. Passed up the WW and is now the dominant plant in the auto tent and it shooting preflowers everywhere

Candy kush day 32. Struggled a bit but it fully out of the gates imo. Has the largest trunk even though it is the smaller one out of the bunch I think.

4 Likes

lol you are, I seen that one post about time or weeks that was about to get ugly, but it was halarious.

they all looking great and growing so fast

2 Likes

Week 2 day 6 flower

Lights were at 65% this whole time and just now kicked it to bout 95%. Same scenario over in the auto tent.

Day 34 autos

Ilgm WW auto is the only one not flowering. Plucked a lot of leaves from the 3 on the left after this pic. Didn’t touch the candy kush this time.
Feeding them the same thing as the photos 950ppm veg and flower nutes mixed. They’re pretty much at the same stage minus the WW.
Pacific seed bank autos are finicky and is my last time getting their autos. Gotta see how their blueberry comes out to see their photo game

Day 10 alien rock candy and atf and day 4 Bruce banner auto

Ditto the fruity pebbles and bubblegum

4 Likes

thats a beautiful sight and im out of likes already lol

2 Likes

Looks fantastic!

1 Like

Things look smooth in there. Full house

2 Likes

Still have room for 2 more where the space heater and filter are…,.,just waiting. Atm a mars sp250 is lighting the far end I need to get a sf2000 over there and put the sp250 in the auto tent with the other one. Currently they’re separated because I need the light in the flower tent. Ordering another sf2000 now

2 Likes

Opted for the sf4000. That should take care of one side of the 4x8 with 3 sf2000 filling the void.

WW auto has 8 days to start flowering or it’s going to flower tent. I remember by day 43 having buds on my WWs that auto’d, some even earlier. The 2 that didn’t auto ended up too big so I’m not falling for that again. The good news is this morning the WW looks like it’s making the transition

2 Likes

Underfed and under-watered was the culprit of my latest auto woes. Since feeding them nutes and turning up the lights

things look to have rebounded
Even the romulan haze auto is looking better

Feed, Feed, Water is going to be my rotation every 2 days.

4 Likes