ILGM God Father OGs!

Beautiful lush healthy girls.
I got a new light and am learning to water all over again. I love new toys. Only a few days since the last pic. But she grows so much faster now.

5 Likes

This is close to 2 weeks now I think :woman_shrugging::sob::expressionless:
I was afraid to flush cuz this ocean soil retains water so much.
Their ready for water now tho, so,…is it too late?
I’m gonna trim off dead/dying stuff tonight and see what’s what now

Is there new growth since this first became an issue? New growth will tell you where you are currently. A flush would just remove the excess nitrogen that may have been in the soil at the time. If it’s been weeks though you may have moved passed the initial problems.

2 Likes

Had some issues arise that’s kept me busy n both rooms. Here’s the GF clones from the clones, GF1 n GF2…

Both have already been transplanted into their forever homes. Forgot pics of the transplant….my head was…. well straight. N believe me it’s not a good place for me. Reality sucks for me, n the brain doesn’t adapt all that well. It’s on my caretaker now so if she sends me something to post I’ll post it. :peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: n :musical_note: I’m out

3 Likes

Flipped on Monday-preflower shown on Sat!!!

And just as awesome!! My 5x5 arrived!! ( ow if they test of the gear was here I’d be setting up a new home!!)

5 Likes

Just found this thread and thought I would post a pic of my Godfather OG. She had nute burn early in flower and stunted her but she is still going strong.

Peace

6 Likes

Week 8 update pic and final transplant to go into the home stretch. 48 hour growth explosion as always. LOVE IT!!

Day before transplant above

And the bounce back below all watered in to her new and final home.

7 Likes

Week 9 Update and an Owwiee

From the 8 week update pic to today, I was spreading her prior to the flip and split the main down the center. She did not fuss over it. No nute road blocka so must not have been too bad. The 2 affected stem are now taller than the rest. I will let her rebuild the remainder of the week and flip on Sunday afternoon.

6 Likes

Luvin her shape. I have a fugly GDP monstercrop clone that I started spreading out in this style but she doesn’t have the perfect branch lengths all the way about like yours @Bonjoyle :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My Godfather’s are starting to put it together. Woke up yesterday though t no light on their tent. The Vivosun 4000 that’s only 10 months old crapped out on me. Luckily I had a new Spiderfarmer 4000 available to swap but seriously WTF???!

3 Likes

I have heard of other issues. Driver-related, IIRC.

1 Like

Thanks! Gonna defol her at the 21 day mark after the flip and maintain the 6 mains. Lookin for some missiles outta the GFOG. Last grow I got 12" colas. That is the Bar we gotta beat this time.

Glad you had a back up light. I have no back up anymore.

2 Likes

Root over Godfather project taking one more step forward.

6 Likes

My man! That is sick! Looking amazing my friend! :call_me_hand:t3::mechanical_arm:

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz Maybe in a few more weeks I can dig down to expose the mouth and ears too.

1 Like

Is that Hoffa? Hoffa OG haha!!

1 Like

Yeah he’s buried in my pot under a ‘Godfather’ lol. Good one!! :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Should stick a cigar in his mouth! :joy:

2 Likes

A blunt

I stand corrected! Haha definitely a Blunt!

1 Like