ILGM God Father OGs!

Germ to week 4 pics. 2nd GFOG and this time I had everything I needed to start off right.

24 hours after birth

Transplant day

4 Likes

How do you guys nuke popcorn buds? Just done some trimming and got a good handful I wanna try?

Dam fod’s didn’t realize it was ur veg room, definitely the worst place u want to find fking sm. Sounds like u thought through ur plan of action, n r willing to do whatever u gots to do. Been there n done that, except I torched the gd mites before the chucking. I’m holding out hope for u n ur ladies my friend, fingers crossed the vermin befall the fatality of ur treatments. I do like the way u roll…… the fuem n chuck’em, exactly what I’d do, if I found my feet, n ur shoes. Anywho if u find ur self n need of something to replenish ur lost girls, just say the word, I’m more than happy to help out. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Took my last outdoor GodOG down tonight, Ivan said she’ll grow no more….

4 Likes

Are my messages showing up?
I have no idea how to navigate this site😖

1 Like

Banging 10x10 here…. no problem, @Kita. I gift my bottom bud n excess to friends less fortunate than I. :peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: :musical_note:

I see you. Takes some time to get familiar with the navigation and you earn more privileges with accumulated screentime. Keep at it. :+1:t2::wink:

Need a copilot? Whatcha lookin for.

Was looking to nuke popcorn buds…:woman_shrugging::nerd_face:
Thanks all for acknowledging me :laughing::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People try it but I have found it doesn’t work. IMO it messes up the bud and does not represent what you have grown if you went through the drying and curing process. Try it though so you can see for yourself.

I was talking about navigating the site though.

1 Like

Thanks
I kept losing my link to this particular thread thingy,…but I think I finally figured it out…:nerd_face:

To bookmark a thread tap the 3 dots and this will open and the ribbon will put this in your bookmarks. You can also click the bell blue to get notices anytime a new post occurs in threads you are interested in.

1 Like

I’ve said it before….I’m a pot head, was gunna transplant my GF clones into their forever home. Yeah that thought went bye, bye, as soon as I sat down to start the process. So here’s 2 of the 3 GF clones I took from the 2 GF clones I gots from the original 2 GF’s. Dam that’s a load of GF do, do, lol anyway…… if ur still following along, let’s have a look

The other still needs to b transplanted, I’ll get to it before I leave to do some hunting. N attended my buddies son’s wedding. Looking forward to getting n a tree. Dam I can’t wait. Let’s have a look see at the solo cup GF

Everything is looking good on the GF front……time to go hunting, turning the op over to my caretaker, hope she’s capable lol…:joy:…lmao​:rofl::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Quick update - 2nd round of GFOG, 5 weeks in and did my top and LST. Spreading her out to get 6 fatties.

7 Likes

Looks cool! Do you change them zip ties as it grows? Thats a good idea :+1:

Yes but there are better options. Zips have no give and even though i put em on loose, she thickens from the stress so i already had to cut em off.

So i decided to let them stretch a bit and then ill use a long dowel rod and my wifes hair scrunchies. Haha. Shes like where are all my scrunchies going??? You can see in 12 hours she has already straightened back up.

4 Likes

:joy: that’s funny! Tag me so i can follow please.

1 Like

Did you see this one. It is above. Harvested bout 2 months ago. First GFOG

First pic is 6 week cure in grove bags

6 Likes

20221007_210848

Godfather OG
I clipped off some early buds left most of her to finish up some more maybe 2-3 weeks

8 Likes

Chocolope is almost ready

8 Likes