ILGM God Father OGs!

GfOG starting to stretch

11 Likes

Are these what y’all have?..does this tell if they are auto, or feminized, or…:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Was told those 2 phrases mean different things?
Sorry, told y’all I’m trying to learn stuff :nerd_face::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

They dont have an auto GFOG yet. The FP could stand for Feminized Photoperiod
Auto means regardless of if you do or dont reduce to 12/12 when she is ready she will start flowering.
With photos you control when to flip. You can flip anytime after she shows long hairs at her future bud sites. That little hair means she is sexually mature and 12/12 will make her flower.
The cool thing with photos is training them to suit your situation and grow space. You can veg indefinitely and some here do to hold on to certain genetics.

3 Likes

This was widows…I’m just wondering what all th abrieviations are about

2 Likes

Thank you, that helps a lilbit :nerd_face:. I’m learning!:hugs:

To kind of expand on @Bonjoyle 's comments… I don’t really plan on ever planting an auto again… I might one day for some kind of outstanding genetics… Never say never, right??? But I REALLY prefer the control offered by a photo period… She won’t jump till you say jump… This can increase yield exponentially… Quality I think is probably comparable but if you’re looking for higher yields or cloning the same plant because of it’s quality, photos are def the way to go… In my opinion

2 Likes

So I had to start tying up some branches today… The buds aren’t super massive but the branches are slim… All the same, pretty pleased with their plumpening progress… She’s still got a bit of time left… Still white hairs everywhere

8 Likes

The code breaks down as Godfather OG, Feminized Photo, qty 20, I think.

2 Likes

White Widow. Feminized Photo, qty 5.

3 Likes

right behind you Sketch. Here is my girl. Beginning of 6th week flower

10 Likes

really nice spaghetti tops

1 Like

Frosty!!! It’s funny, my 1st GFOG’s hairs were almost all brown at this point and a large amount of her foliage had already yellowed… I see yours is still pretty green like stepchild… She’s had some yellowing but I def think she’s taking longer… She is a much bigger plant though

1 Like

The only leaf damage or discoloration is due to my goof with the blurple many many weeks ago… A few of the larger lower fans are starting to get some nail polish but yeah other than that, she has zero issues, I just fed her last night so excited to get home tonight and see her response. Calmag 1.0.0, alaska bloom 0.10.10 and rhino skin pH’d to 6.9 with Distilled RO. I was 5.8 at runoff on the last watering so I thought I would increase the pH in just slightly. Just ordered my grove bags. Have heard enough feedback from this forum and although jars work for me, more flavor, smell and holding the trichs for longer by not burping sounds like a win-win-win.

2 Likes

Yeah my girl veg’d for 20 weeks before I flipped

2 Likes

Wow!!! 20 weeks??? Man, that’s a full month longer than stepchild… Is that your usual target time frame for vegging ???

Not mine, hers on this particulat grow. This grow has been easy but at the same time challenging. I started in the little tent 23x23x48" with a lil 60w full spectrum.

Then I got the bigger tent and a good light

She exploded after the new light and shortly after is when she said I need more room to grow now so that is when I did the scary transplant at 3 weeks in to true flowering and added the 2nd light.

My basic grow schedule is 2 weeks in the starter cup, transplant to 1 quart and stay in that for 4 weeks, transplant to 2.3 gallon for 4 weeks which should take me to pre flower stage and then the final transplant into the 5 gallon for the 8 week flower phase. So OA my target is 18 weeks to harvest.
That is 126 days from seed

8 Likes

Kinda understand?,… but,…widows flowered without coaxing…:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::thinking::thinking::thinking: I think…:roll_eyes::nerd_face:
Thanks for adding info :nerd_face:

Were they outside? If not, and you were on 18/6 light schedule, then something is amiss.

Most will start throwing pistils before actually going into flower. I have a Cream Caramel CBD hanging now that was putting out pistils 3 weeks before I flipped the lights.

Here she is loose trimmed and in the sweat box until saturday! Should be right at about 3oz after bagged up. Maybe 10 grams of larf going to the freezer…

14 Likes