ILGM God Father OGs!

For Photos, growth stages and average lengths are;
Seedlings = 2 weeks in starter cup
Vegetative = 8-??? weeks (even after she shows her sex and the small white hairs are coming out of the calyx, you can still keep her in the veg state by maintaining the 18/6 light schedule and continue to get her bigger)
Preflower = 1-2 weeks (this is the period where you can definitely tell she is ready to flower)
Flower = 6-8 weeks (She tells me when she is done) Also she is not in Flower the day you flip the light to 12/12. I do not consider or start counting the flower days until I see this…

None of this is set in stone. Just basic cannabis durations per stage. My girl as you prolly know from above is in her 25th week from seed.

3 Likes

I so appreciate your explanation on stuffz, thanks!
Another question,…do these gf’s come in a auto variety?
My friend who purchased these is telling me these are supposed to be auto​:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
We did white widow before and needless to say, they were easy😁
I’m so happy I’m finally at end of thread where my comments are being answered in real time :nerd_face:
I still scroll way back up there to look at pics and compare where we are in our grow compared to where y’all are, if that makes sense…

ILGM doesn’t have an autoflower version on the GFOG. There may be other breeders/seed banks. I’d try them, I like throwing autos outside and just kinda letting them go.

1 Like

Also, there’s kind of all over on this thread as afar as plant maturity. A couple have harvested and are enjoying it already. Some have younger plants just a few weeks old. I’m chopping mine this weekend. There isn’t any like “official strain” pages/threads, but members to attempt to keep topics alike lol. This one started not long after ILGM dropped the GFOG strain at the beginning of the year.

2 Likes

Aw man…I cannot wait. I realized I am in week 5 of flower 35 days, 35/7=5 I think…I will not make the BOM for this month. I won’t be chopping or have a byoot to post by the 21st. My baby will in the September BOM. Let me know on the quality. When I do the wash I will post pics of before and after.

1 Like

I am on here several times throughout each day. Checkin in on peeps I have helped, updating my journal etc…you can always tag me if you have a question. So many good folks on here. Many leaves, One tree and all that. I am not an expert, just getting back into it full swing after many many years. I am older so I don’t grow the way alot of people do. I am simple and do not fall prey to marketing. New is not always better, just different.

2 Likes

I’m chopping right at about 7 weeks flower time. I’ll have an at least dried smoke report. I may be leaving for a few weeks at the end of the month so after that I’ll have a month or so cure before trying again.

When you come back that month longer cure will be smooth like butta. Interesting factoid… every high times cannabis cup winner cured for no leSs than 7 months.

2 Likes

Update on stepchild… I think this is day 40ish of flower…

I’m thinking she’s got 6 weeks left honestly… We shall see

9 Likes

morning growmies reservoir change out day for the GFOG girls…a week after the big hair cut …definitely each girl is growing her own way

9 Likes

Coming down tomorrow…

11 Likes

looking pretty snappy!

1 Like

Nice buttons on yours too! Let the fun begin!!!

1 Like

@Mcsketcher progress is being made!!

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy nice shape to those bushes!!

1 Like

@Borderryan22 just gotta say ‘GOD’ damnnnnn!! Purdy!

1 Like

@Borderryan22 :point_up:ditto

1 Like

Yore th one that I started following, somehow, cuz of these!:nerd_face:
Yore’s sprouts was 2-22, if my sucky notes are right, but?..was stepchild same time too?..I’ve been following cuz ours (gf’s) are 3 months behind…so anyway, I’m still watching and trying to learn alll yalls tips and stuff…

1 Like

Yes, @Kita I had a gfog and a rainbow haze that sprouted on 2/22… I cut them down about a month ago… Both are outstanding smoke… Stepchild sprouted a week later… Hopefully she turns out as dank

3 Likes

Caretaker sent a couple pics n just a couple, she knows what buttons to push when I start telling her what to do. Anywho this is what I got so let’s have a look……

Not quite symmetrical as I would like, but nothing I can do from my current 20. Also don’t know about her height, sure she needs some work done there??? That leaves the spindly stems to deal with, which requires a bit of brutality that my caretaker doesn’t feel comfy with. No problem I’ll deal with it.
N the second GF clone….

She’s sitting next to her cousin n a 3 gallon, with the red stripe. Stretching out like a gymnast, it’s killing me. Gunna have to get her topped fer sure, she will also b transplanted upon my return, they both still need a lot of work. I’ll get to it when I return whenever….that… may…b ???

6 Likes