ILGM God Father OGs!

Ladies looking lovely

1 Like

Yeah, okay. That’s your story and your stickin to it. I get it. haha :rofl:

2 Likes

33 days flower - 19 week veg - 24 weeks OA

Not getting much yet in the way of smell. Was talking to Mrs. Boyle last nite about that. She can’t smell anyway. She has apparently permanently lost her smell and taste due to covid. We both got it before the vax was released almost what? 2 years ago.

12 Likes

Lol thaaaat one was an actual accident.

I just caught it a second time. Never lost smell this go, but my voice sounds like the movie trailer guy.

These 3 are all Godfather OG. Showing preflower as of this week.

Getting closer to having something decent to post on this thread lol!!

10 Likes

Man, you’re gonna have some beasts!!!

1 Like

@Borderryan22 I’m a lot more excited for the God canopies than my Granddaddy Purps. They are real spread out and tall like a Sativa. If I’d of known the GDP grew like this I’d have topped them a couple more times in July. I guess it’s too late to f with them now :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

You can still supercrop them

2 Likes

@plumbdand so I just went out and was fooling around with ideas on bending and craaaaack, just like that this tree volunteered for some High Stress trunk splitting!

Maybe I oughta just leave well enough alone…… :man_shrugging::pray::flushed:

9 Likes

You’re gonna have a big fat knuckle there. Good string work lol

3 Likes

oh sh!t that sucks, at least you put her back together pretty good…good thoughts for her to recover

2 Likes

I would not undo it but did you put honey in the crack?. Just a thought if you continue to not leave well enough alone and it happens again. Good antiseptic.

2 Likes

The happons all the time. close it up and tie it in place like you did is what I would’ve done. Maybe a little honey or aloe on the wound.

1 Like

Luckily we do have an aloe plant here. Rubbed the goo the best I could into what’s left of the opening. I didn’t want to untie it and have it get worse. That branch is heavy.

Thanks for the tip!!

8 Likes

Yeah good call dont untie. She gonna bounce back and like ryan said big phat knuckle

2 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

I’ve forgotten who’s who here🙄, started following for gf’s,…
Are these gf’s? Does OA mean since sprout?
And veg times mean same thing?
So sorry about th rona dude! That’s gotta suck, regardless. I usually scroll up to try and remember what I’ve almost learned, but was at the very end of post now, so axed whilst caught up :rofl::rofl::nerd_face:

Yup, everything here should be GFOG. Some growing indoor, some outdoor, some hydro, I do soil.
Yes OA just overall abbreviated.
Not sure what you mean or are asking about veg times.

Thanks!
I was just asking if veg was also from sprout,…I’m learning all kindza new phrases!:rofl::nerd_face:
I was taking notes and had 4 of u guy’s names that I recognize ,…then poof!!! Umpteen others joined in, which is great,…but I gotz lost with my horrible note taking skillz!:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming::grin: