ILGM God Father OGs!

So, this is “stepchild”… She’s been on 12/12 for 2 days… There is a nursery pretty much across the street from my apt complex (convenient, right??) Well, today was the 1st time I actually went in there… Found this stuff… Has anyone used Neptune’s Harvest??? I think I’m going to give stepchild this for her blossoming. I’ve been using Dr earth, but I’m curious about other products… I’m going to be using Jacks on the next 2 plants I put in the tent… Neptune’s harvest??? Anyone??

3 Likes

I am not picky about the name personally. I use any product that is 2-4-4 for late veg feedings and 0-5-5 for flowering. At about 4-5 weeks in to flower, I mix equal parts of the 2-4-4/0-5-5 so she has a bit of N to carry her across. BUT, my numbers are based on my process which is I transplant 4 times from germ to final pot and use fresh soil with nutes in it. I feed her for the first time at about 4 weeks after the final transplant and then start the feeding process mentioned above. Most folks would say use it and test your water/soil to see if she likes it.

2 Likes

Apparently they make a rose/flower formula 2-6-4… Just ordered that… I’ve been using Dr Earth’s dry amendments to make tea… I’m looking for something a bit easier… Of course, price is going to factor into this equation as well… Just trying to add to the tool kit ya know???

I get the gallons for about $34, I use this in my top feed humic/microbe/microbe feed mixes or RO Surge, when I can get it a good price. I also use it on my Veggie Garden microbe/nute mixes. Plants love it.

1 Like

We got flowers! Day 1…

7 Likes

Apparently they have a rose/flower formula 2-6-4… Nursery across the street from my apt complex just put it on order for me…

1 Like

Always exciting!!!

1 Like

Day 34 of flower

9 Likes

So ahhh my caretaker said she’s going to send pics for me to post, don’t worry about it, she says. I will stay on top of it…u know I actually believed her. N these r the pics she’s sent me.

A couple bottom buds, cause I say “u never get the bottom buds”. So I gots pics of bottom buds, n apparently I’m lucky I gots them. As for top cola’s, I’m lucky to get these also. Dam kid is just like her dad.
So the money shots…

Good stuff huh, yeah…good stuff. Anywho, looks like a couple more weeks to me. Heading North tomorrow I gots to get back at it, get my hands dirty. Cause fishing sucks, may as well b punching a clock. What I’m doing n very unfriendly temps is work, f that crap, I love catching, always have, but the fishing part, naaah, not so much. :frowning::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Looking good and almost ready

1 Like

Fishing sucks when the fishing sucks

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 yeah I’m still seeing way too many clear trichs, for my tastes. Gunna ride her out till I like what I see.
Ur ladies b looking excellent, they reflect the love u b showing them fo sure. But I believe we both knew ur outcome would b stellar. No surprise here, beautiful ladies. Keep on keeping on Silva, ur an inspiration, to more peps than u realize….:peace_symbol: n stay lit :fire:

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Damn I barely have bud sites at 30 days into flower much less nearly full size like you show…nicely done

2 Likes

You guys to kind. All i do is talk to them and feed lol… i really got lucky with thus pheno

1 Like

I like to sit in front of them and have a beer with chips/salsa and think about if I need to do anything besides just look at them…ahahaahahaahahaha

3 Likes

Since u didn’t mention it I’m sure ur already baked?? R is it just me, talking, singing, laughing, love, love, love, love….

1 Like

They reamly are therapeutic

Realized I been posting bud pics, n bottom bud pics, but no trichs. Finally made my way home gots some time, so here’s some trichs….

GFOG #1, couple more weeks, me thinks. Easy call after zooming n….:peace_symbol: Y’all stay lit :fire:

1 Like

@AlienBrew your girl grows some pretty weed!! Excellent colors!

5 Likes