ILGM God Father OGs!

That would be a FIMA…F$ck I missed again. haha!!

5 Likes

Where’s the damn sweet spot??? This is my 5th fima

Thems some happy looking young ladies!

1 Like

I looked up FIMMING as I thought they were just talking about topping. But then I read with a correct FIM, you get 4 colas ILO of 2 from topping. There is a really good article and if I can find it, I will link it but it showed the 2 options with really good photos and the result of each process after the plant has rebounded from the cuts. I tried to FIM my current GFOG and I failed as I only have the original 2 new growths coming back. I will post a pic of my failed attempt.

1 Like

@Bonjoyle That’s where I’m at… I’ve topped successfully… I just topped the shogun accidentally… You’ll notice the tips of the leaves are clipped off… Everything was much closer together… She’s stretched out a bit at this point… I was trying to fim but the plant interpreted my cut as a topping

2 Likes

I flushed “Stepchild” with 10 gallons of water last night… She’s looking rather perky this morning… Can’t say with certainty that it’s related… I was thinking about hitting her again tonight though

Oh this is day 100 above ground for this young lady

4 Likes

Gorgeous girls

4 Likes

Day 19

5 Likes

She’s looking beautiful… Can’t wait to see how her buds develope…

I always try to error on the side of not trimming enough that way if I mis the fim I can try again in a couple weeks

1 Like

How do all of you measure your ph??? So, I flushed with 10 gallons last night… I went back with 20 tonight… My ppms were at 2300 last night… Ph was 4.7 I think… Assuming the meter thing actually measures anything… Anyone have equipment or technique recommendations??? None of my meters seem to agree… I would like reliable #s

I must admit I think the flush has been good for her though… That was my most aggressive flush to date

5 Likes

I thought I had hit the sweet spot. It just grew out/stretched though… That’s not what it would look like if I had topped it… Those 2 growths with the snipped leaves wouldn’t be there at all… It would just be those 2 side branches left after I topped her

4 Likes

Excellent, phenotype is begging to become more apparent, n ur flower’s appear to b stacking quite nicely. Looking good, real good, keep on doing whatever ur doing. Cause it’s working!!

Let it grow out and see what happons

2 Likes

Shes just drinking like crazyand still stretching might drop another 1 soon she was easy 2 grow. N

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Your girls are looking ready for work!! I can’t wait for my God OG to get like this!!

2nd round of Toppings all went well and the splits are looking good. I’m thinking 1 more time maybe around the beginning of July and that’s it.

5 Likes

Im no expert as you can see from my FIM attempts, but that looks good. Here are my 1st and 2nd attempts and I will take more pics as she rebounds.Also a random pic of a large fan leaf I cut off.

6 Likes

I’m really looking forward to watching ur girls grow. With ur track record something special is gunna go down. I gots 3 clones from my GFs, 2 from the bigger plant. They r content n my veg room, at the moment. I’ll take 2 clones from each one, see how many quality plants I can get from the original 2 girls. Can’t wait to growing more of these GFOGs, very easy to grow, receptive of everything I gave them. Going to get creative n push aggressively, see how these Indica’s respond to some dominating tactics. Meanwhile I’ll b n the shadows lurking, watching, I’m sure u’ll create quite a buzz, with ur tactics, n commentary. Stay lit :fire: my friend, on the edge of my seat, I’ll b watching.

3 Likes

Ok these r my last pics for awhile, gots an appointment at Table Rock with a friend of mine’s son. Watched, hunted, n fished with this young man his whole life. He lives at the Lake now and just happens to be a guide, how lucky am I??
Let’s get to it….we’ll start bigger n work down to some trichs. She has a total of 16 major, n minor bud sites.

![image|375x500] (upload://iV8dz0RFu1AJeoqiXljRvmF8Ieq.jpeg)

N bud site’s Processing: 584029C4-D0D0-4706-81F6-FA7FAF3F5103.jpeg…

Processing: EEF71A2E-2732-4B7D-A2A7-AF44E95949E4.jpeg…

Processing: BD636350-266E-43E3-98A7-5C8DB3D17EB6.jpeg…

N some trichs

That’s it I’m out, my caretaker will step n. I’m hoping for some pics, but she lives n plays by her own rules! I don’t think I’ll b here for harvest, so I’m hoping she’s gunna let me at least see some pics of the finished product….:pray: :peace_symbol:
This is my Indica big leaf…an XL from some ILGM Big Bud fem photo…

8 Likes