ILGM God Father OGs!

Right hes doing great job :muscle:

Better than me

1 Like

Shes just being stubborn. Maybe a transplant help her?? She looks alot better though

Thank you sir for th3 confidence hoping she becomes a bush 4 me looking forward 2 training her

1 Like

I have 2 ilgm gfog’s going. The don is the 1 on the right in the tent.(rainbow haze on left). I plan on putting her and the haze on a 12/12 schedule this sun. She will have 8 colas.

She sprouted Feb 22

4 Likes

This young lady sprouted on mar. 3. She has been on 12/12 for 11 days( no blooms yet) and is growing in a 3 gallon pot. She will only have 2 colas. Also ilgm gfog of course

6 Likes

They are looking amazing :clap: great job

2 Likes

Beautiful healthy looking plants my friend! Keep us updated on them and how there doing! Keep up the good work :clap::call_me_hand::muscle:

Medium/nutrients?

2 Likes

The ones in the tent are in a mix of Dr earth soil, perlite and coco coir(thirds). My 1st attempt at that. The 3 gallon girls soil is fox farm ocean forest from last fall. I figured why not reuse it??? I’m only using organic stuff and the microbes didn’t quit working cause I harvested. I’ve actually got a bunch of worms working on some rootballs in my storage area. We’ll see how that goes. As far as nutes…

Also, I’ve been doing coconut water, aloe juice and milk… I’m experimenting. These are my 5th and 6th grows. Actually my 4th is flowering in the same laundry room with my 3 gallon girl.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am totally doing it mad scientist style currently. I am reading a lot though. This is the 4th grow in the room with 3 gallon gfog. Her blooms are 28 days old. She’s an LA Confidential

![IMG_20220331_225218702|666x500](upload://5vkUWiPXvd0WH0t4EHBdsnUC0PE.jpe

7 Likes

Me too. Tag me when you do please :pray:
Watching!

1 Like

Nice looking LA confidential @Mcsketcher nice fat buds for 28 days flowering.

3 Likes

Thank you sir @BobbyDigital, much appreciated.

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 what are those containers you’re growing in.

Hoping it bodes well for the outcome my friend! With any luck my attempts at the godfather will turn out as well. I’m going to see what happens running shorter veg times and fewer colas

1 Like

Looks like your gonna have a great harvest. Is that one plant?

1 Like

Yes sir, 1 plant

1 Like

What do you think you got 4- 6 weeks left maybe Im definitely gonna watch and see how this turns out. I dropping a LA Confidential in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

I think that’s exactly the time frame… But I’m still pretty new. I’m only guessing. I don’t think my stalk is big enough to allow for this kind of volume but 1 lb is the goal for a single plant… For now. Currently 8 oz is the most I’ve got off a plant. Maybe I can squeeze 10 out of this… A fella can dream

1 Like