ILGM God Father OGs!

@AlienBrew the overview pics are tiiiight!! Looking good dude. You subbing her out to any of your buds lol???

1 Like

Gorgeous man

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams, Actually my caretaker is my daughter, she has nothing to do with it when she ain’t caring for mine. Straight as they come, she rarely drinks, I must have made quite the “impression”. N my buddies, well let’s just say they stay to themselves, n they gotz skilz of their own, very talented individuals. N thanks for the kind words, I thought the same, but it’s really nice to hear someone else’s confirmation.

3 Likes

@Borderryan22, thank u sir, they gots a way to go yet. I’m going to stick with my plan, n ride it out.

3 Likes

@AlienBrew some people just have greener thumbs. She’s certainly one of them. And she loves her dad. Very cool.

2 Likes

Awesome brother!! That GFOG is tall AF rn she looks great my friend. Welcome home :beers:. Wow beautiful NL last round my friend :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::sunglasses:. What a good daughter :+1:

2 Likes

Dam, @SilvaBack203 nothing but respect for u, great grower u r. Thanks, much appreciated. @Fieldofdreams, she knows how to grow Indica’s, kills everything else she touches. N yes it’s dam kool. @ConcreteBudz they b done, r real close to being done stretching. If not I’ll fold them over, cause the one is getting close. We’ll c. Thanks for ur kind response.

3 Likes

Your daughter is a beast 4 sure

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Happy Cakeday Brother!

Thank you @new2-420

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 Happy Birthday!! How many of those fall on Fri 13th ? Have a wicked fun night!!

1 Like

Thank you i get friday the 13th and also mother days sometimes

5 Likes

@SilvaBack203 oh yeah you said that last week to @The_Chef on his bday!! Now I remember!! Duh

Have a great day!!

1 Like

Thank you. You 2 stay safe n god bless

3 Likes

Woah. She looked like my clones. They r doing fricken great btw. New growth super quick since transplant to nursery bags.

1 Like

My Godfather OG

5 Likes

I flipped mines already she been stretching

1 Like

Looking good

Looking healthy!! :facepunch:

My Godfather OG’s, 28 days after flipping lights.

6 Likes