ILGM God Father OGs!

Sounds amazing brother im happy for you! Thats awesome, so what your building new or addition?, is it just land right now or? I dont recall us having this convo before. If we have sorry stoner alert hahaha.

Thats a beautiful view

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams, ur slice of heaven is beautiful, I would gladly pull up a chair, enjoy the fire, suck up nature, smoke like a chimney, n tear up ur rock bass. Outstanding stuff, ur a lucky one my friend, very lucky

1 Like

@Mcsketcher, I’ve been booted before for writing something someone didn’t like, idk I might b getting the boot :hiking_boot: again??

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz we haven’t. It’s 3.5 acres raw land new construction. It’s been one giant stress ball lol. I just have to see it through. I’ve been saying throughout ‘if your dreams aren’t worth fighting for then you ain’t dreaming big enough’. For me this is a whopper lol. I’ll be there eventually, I just have to climb over a lot of unforeseen obstacles along my path.

3 Likes

I feel you brother and with the cost of lumber right now i dont blame you for holding off. The average cost to build a home has shot up over 50k like 30% in last year alone. :muscle::love_you_gesture::sunglasses::call_me_hand: Thats awesome i cant wait to build my own home one day. Happy for ya my man.

You nailed it

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz limber costs make me glad I jumped on the pier construction early on. Sh!t’s cray cray right now.

Maybe I can sell an organ???

1 Like

I might know a guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp: hahaha wouldnt be abbad idea at this rate ay?? Hahaha

It’s weird… I’ve never seen that message before… It was just pics of your beautiful handiwork

1 Like

8 Likes

Ms Two cola… Her lower buds are plumping nicely… She’s getting super sticky

13 Likes

I love the colors and frost you having rolling in brother :cold_face: :ice_cube:. Well done :clap: :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Omg the frost on her is amazing shes a beauty

3 Likes

@Mcsketcher man that looks so nice! Well done!!

2 Likes

Ugggggh, I screwed the Nebula manifold up. The technique, not the plant. Went buck wild on my Purple Punch and got a little excited doing adjustments on the GFOG and clipped the 3rd node as well. So, I’ll top the mains again, and give her 8 colas…

8 Likes

Still sounds like a sick game plan to me :wink::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:! She lookes great she will bounce right back too

2 Likes

Looking good man and she will gonna come out amazing

2 Likes

Thanks man. I should have her where I want her in a few weeks.

2 Likes

So I’m back n the city again, I’m back! Gots some GFOG pics first thing. N honestly, my caretaker did some outmotherfreakingstanding work. So let’s get to it;

Absolutely beautiful :star_struck: plants, I let her do her thing, n she exceeded my expectations. No micromanaging just looking at pics when she sent them. I couldn’t b more happy, r proud. If I’m lucky I’ll hopefully end up with something like this.

A NL I harvested before I left. Gots a little over 41/2 zips off of her. The 4 main cola’s yielded a touch over 2 ozs. A happy camper I am. Now to get those lovely GF’s to do the same. :flushed::+1::+1::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

They’re so beautiful…

4 Likes