ILGM God Father OGs!

I’ll be dropping mine on 4/20

4 Likes

Will show my girl whenever kids go 2 bed and great idea to compare the different style of grows. I also believe @AfgVet got 1 going on

2 Likes

Well post when ya drop! Haha all are welcome

Yes i believe she did

Tonights shot day 42 i believe

8 Likes

My godfather o.g thats growing in coco eating tps nutrition, fish shit and photosynthesis plus. I believe also some urine from my drunk vet helper

10 Likes

Definitely bouncing back brother! Your little fella there trying to creat his own strain… not “Cat piss” its “gnome piss” :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

Two GF og at 20 days to solo’. These were taken Thursday

9 Likes

Beautiful my friend! They look healthy and happy? May i ask what medium and nutrients? @AlienBrew

FFHF, FFOF, worm castings, perlite, Jacks. So far they seem to appreciate the love I’m throwing there way.

2 Likes

Man, first time doing this on my phone. It’s quite different than my laptop, hopefully everything is posting. I just c the jpeg crap. I’ll update as they progress.

1 Like

Everything posted fine my friend! They look super happy and healthy yeah keep us updated!

1 Like

@AlienBrew bro those are some baby monsters already killing it. They really look healthy and growing.

@ConcreteBudz come smoke so.e of this gnome piss a.k.a gp will have you running around like u on crack

3 Likes

Hahaha im down brother !
Day 42

8 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

@JJ520 @Joshmcginnis28 @BobbyDigital @AfgVet
@Sincitytoker just tagging some people. Tag whoever you want. Spread the word anyone with a GFOG come on over n post a pic!

@Mark0427 @MeEasy @Nicky @Low @pr

7 Likes

No gfog here. Lol. Send me some and I’ll drop them. Lmao.

1 Like

Im just tagging people haha if you know anyone lmk! Ill send ya a clone or two if you want :wink:

1 Like

Hell I’m always full of plants. Wanna drop stuff but have no room. Need to get the kids grown up and out the door so I can have their bedrooms. Lmao.

1 Like