ILGM Girlscout Auto Not Flowering

Day 48
All three auto’s planted at the same time (From left to right) Blueberry, Northern Lights, Girlscout Cookie. For some reason, my Girlscout is not flowering and the other two are going gangbusters. And now I’m beginning to see some nutrient deficiencies in the leaves. Any ideas on how to solve this? Thx!

1 Like

Not all strains grow the same or have the same time schedule.

Especially auto flowers, I just grew three of the same strain and two of them finished at different times.

Your grow is looking good, with auto flowers you provide the right environment and sit back and watch.

Changing light cycle could help it move into flowering, what is your current light cycle?

1 Like

Welcome @ajsgrows to the community!
I too have had that issue with one of my Wedding Cake Autos.
I did a bit of defoliation and switched my lights to 12x12. That did the trick. Not necessarily the defoliation, although the extra veg time called for it, but the switch to 12x12 triggers almost any cannabis to switch to flower.
Also do some lst to accommodate for the stretch she’s probably want to do and you should she her blooming in a week.
For your deficiency post your feeding line and schedule along with your water ph and tds

4 Likes

Yeah I figured the grow time could vary, but it’s been weeks and no flower.

I’ve got 18/6 light schedule now. Was thinking of switching to 12/12 to see if that helps. Just didn’t want to lose momentum with my other girls.

3 Likes

Welcome to your new happy place :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! switch light scheduled to 12/12 that’ll get the job done. With auto’s Sometimes you get a stubborn one.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for my GSCE to start too. She has some pistils on the stems, but still looking for the punk rock haircut. She’s a little younger at 32 days, but I had only grown LSD before which flowers ridiculously early. She’s growing huge and looks healthy, so I am just waiting her out.

Yours looks absolutely fine and well grown! (As are the others too.)

Hang in there!

2 Likes

GSCE

Her 6 day older LSD tent mate.

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the support and the kind welcomes! The light schedule has been flipped to 12/12. Let’s see what happens!

3 Likes

It will flower, and you’ll be in good shape.

1 Like

Ur girl scout cookies is definitely a auto and not a photoperiod cause mix ups do happen when we order seeds or it maybe a late bloomer

After switching to 12/12 for about two weeks, we are finally in flower :slight_smile:

What are your thoughts on switching back to 18/6 now that GSC is flowering? Or should I just leave it at 12/12?

2 Likes

I would just keep it at 12/12 just in case, of one is photo and you change the light schedule it could reveg

1 Like