ILGM genetics shout out

Just a shout out to ILGM quality. This is my first grow that wasn’t a bag seed disaster. 3 white widow monsters at day 52 from sprout.

12 Likes

I agree, I know the ILGM genetics have treated me well.

4 Likes

Beautiful. You got 3 different lights going there? Lec? Hps/my? I see LEDs

1 Like

2 MH/HPS and one 900 watt (426 from the wall) viparspectra. Didn’t have the $$ to shell out for another ballast and bulb on this grow. Next one will be all MH/HPS.
@HornHead

1 Like

I’ve grown with LEDs and just finished a wwa with a 315w 3000k lec. And between the two, I prefer the 315. Have not used hps, heard even the smaller ones put off a lot of heat

2 Likes

The do put some heat out. The 2 hoods are 600 watts. I’m growing in a basement so it’s a little cooler. I have a 6 inch fan pulling the heat from the hoods. It’s a big room 10x12 so the heat spreads out and I have another 6inch fan to pull the heat from the room.

1 Like

If you move the reflective wall closer you utilize the light a bit better. Probably hold a little more heat but if that’s no problem

1 Like

Nice clean setup. Plenty of space to use those HPS. They should grow some big buds.

2 Likes

I’m going to look at the configuration of the room after this grow and see what I can tweek. I wanted some walking space behind them as this was suppose to be a scrog but I waited to long.

That’s what I’m hoping for :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

I’ve had nothing but great results with ilgm genetics.
I like some better than others, but that’s personal preference.

2 Likes

Looks like the LED has the edge on bud development so far. I’m guessing it’s the reds in it. Switching other 2 to HPS now that stretch is almost done

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like