ILGM genetics indoor grow

Beautiful work

I agree there. Up the PK n reduce the N. You dont want to pull it prematurely… as they need it to stay green.

Yep. This is my go-to method. I tried just cutting N once, it was ugly.

1 Like

Got the second Purple-X trimmed and in GB today. Been cut less than 4 days and she was already over-dry. The aroma as I was manicuring was sweet and fruity, no hay smell at all. :honey_pot::nose: :pineapple:
Weighed in at a cool 4 oz!
Oh, and it smokes really good too. Very smooth despite not being cured at all.

2 Likes

Just dropping off some pics and info on my current family. All White Widow auto. :ok_hand:
The one on the right is my 4/20 sprout, the other 2 are about 4+1/2 weeks above ground.

4/20 has been flowering about 4 weeks. She’s kinda small.

The center one that is tilted back is the one that self-topped. It is growing all wonky as the stalk gets thicker bottom to top. Too thick for LST so I tilt the entire pot about 45 deg. Started flower a few days ago.

This one seems to be the happiest of the 3. I FIMMED her a few days ago and raised the lights a little trying to get a little height out of her before she blooms.

Not expecting much out of the first 2 so I started another WW seed today. When that one gets going, I will start a couple of Bubba Kush’s. :crazy_face:
Happy Growing!

4 Likes

Looking good brotha only thing i hate about autos is how unpredictable they are for growth but its also a part of the game when growing autos 1st auto i ever grew was about 4ft tall and gave me just over 3 ounces of good dense buds but the last few autos have been questionable in size and in density of buds lol

1 Like

My seed is being stubborn and has not popped a tail yet. It does look like it cracked finally and I have the final home planter all prepared.
My happy girl got handled a little rough and I broke a branch clean off the stalk. :astonished:
(center of this picture)

I dipped it in rooting powder and put it in very moist soil. Here’s what it looks like 2 days later.

Can’t see but that is in a cut off water bottle and is sitting in with the “parent”. So far it doesn’t seem to notice it is severed from Mom. LOL

1 Like

Family photo. In the background is a seed about to break soil in the next couple of days.
All White Widow autos.

The 4/20 sprout.

The “self-topped”, top heavy one. She is tilted back about 45 deg because the stalk is thicker up high than it is at the base. Too stiff for LST.

This one is doing real good. Nice shape and lots of tops(about 12 or 13)even after breaking off a whole branch.

The broken branch. Been in this moist soil about a week with no droop yet! Hoping for 1/4 oz or so from her. LOL

3 Likes

Girls r looking good

1 Like

June 30. Just a couple of pics for posterity.
The scrawny WW from 4/20. 6 weeks in flower, I believe.

The top heavy self topped one. I flipped it so the other side is tilted up for a bit. You can kinda see how the stalk got crazy thick above the 1st node. Little over 2 weeks flower.

The one that lost a branch. Still looking sweet. Didn’t really take note of first pistils but we’ll call it a little over a week in flower.

The first seed never sprouted and the replacement may have died before reaching seedling stage.(It is still green). I am soaking a purple (?) and a Bubba Kush trying to keep the grow area ticking along.
Happy Growing!

1 Like

Freaking gorgeous man

The top heavy one is showing something. These are at the top of the plant.

No bugs that I can see. Runoff PPM about 1500 plain water in. Soil is the medium.
@PurpNGold74 @Borderryan22 @SilvaBack203 @merlin44 @dbrn32

1 Like

Did she get wet at any time?

1 Like

No water goes that high. They are slow watered around the stalk only.

1 Like

I really dont know. Was thinking maybe water got 2 the leaf but since thats not the case im very curious for the answers myself

2 Likes

They just got watered but I may give it a dose of epsom salts at lights on.

1 Like

What are you feeding? First thought is a water spot like mentiond but if youre sure it isnt, could be the start of a deficiency.

1 Like

The soil is home made and heavy on compost. Compost is heavy on egg shells and potato skin. There has been bone meal for (P) and ashes for (K) added since flowering started.
This is about 7 weeks above ground and about 3 weeks flower.
Liquid nutes Humbolt’s Secret part A (4-0-1) and part B (1-4-2) used a couple of times so far.
Ph going in target is 6.8.
PPM was higher out than in so it’s been water only the last couple of waterings.

1 Like

Have you been supplementing microbes? I know sometimes living soils need reinoculation. Especially if your doing a thorough flood/drought water cycle.

They also begin to slow down a bit later in flower, but typically thats at the very end. 7 weeks seems too soon.

Going off the pics above (with buds). Nitrogen is definitely abundant (which will show high ppms). But there’s no way to tell how much PK is left. Id give her a good dose of bloom leaning nutes next feed. And see how she goes from there

3 Likes

I probably should start treating this more like a living soil than regular potting soil.

The younger ones are lush and green.

If we only had high tech available and affordable to get that info. :roll_eyes:

I will take that advice. :wink: :+1: Thanks.

2 Likes