ILGM Gelato SCROG 1st try!

Thanks brother! I appreciate that! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Next day after super cropping
@HappyHydroGrower @Myfriendis410 @CMichGrower @Calizona @Allinherhead

3 Likes

Fantastic! Just about every day just keep working it. I have yet to see one get stressed in hydro. Looking awesome brother. :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy cake day, smoke em if you got em :clinking_glasses::partying_face:

2 Likes

Working on’em as we speak!Thank ya there brother! Likewise! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 days after supercropping. Day 13 since the flip to 12/12. I’m thinking I want to try to bend out the rest of the branches as much as I can. What I’m wondering is, all of the bud sites below the bend, will they reach up still? Or should I have tried to bend them all the way down to the net, in order to keep every bud site above the super-cropped point/bend?
@spyonyou @Calizona @Myfriendis410 @Allinherhead @CMichGrower @Deez

3 Likes

I did some more super-cropping. Really increased the footprint, I hope she recovers and bounces back stronger when she just has 1 week left of the stretch. It’s making me a little nervous, but I’ve read many articles about super cropping and it will hopefully give me some really good results. Do you guys think I did ok? @Chasworks @Calizona @Myfriendis410 @CMichGrower @Allinherhead

3 Likes

Also, I noticed that I am getting slight nitrogen toxicity, is it better to let it dry out? Or try to flush it out a little bit? @Myfriendis410

What is the runoff TDS? That tells you whether to flush or not.

You’re going to run out of flexibility very soon: my plants are 2 1/2 weeks into flower and too stiff to do any more with.

2 Likes

What’s your indicator for N toxicity? I typically identify it as dark green stunted growth… I don’t see that.

It is very slight N toxicity @Deez . I just don’t like seeing any at all. The leaves have gotten darker especially the older fan leaves are dark and shiny and a couple of the tips on them are slightly clawing. And also the growth has slowed down

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Well this is 2 days after doing all of that super cropping. She has recovered but now looks very cluttered lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope she gets a little prettier in the last week of stretch. Today is day 1 of week 3 since the flip.

@CMichGrower @HappyHydroGrower @Allinherhead @Deez @Myfriendis410 @Calizona

2 Likes

Hows the side view?

@Allinherhead

3 Likes

That looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Nicely done.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

I would say that looks perfect!

1 Like

Hello everyone!! Happy (late) 4/20!!! I hope everyone is doing well! Tomorrow will be day 21 since the flip and I have been planning on doing some major defoliation tomorrow!! Here’s how she looks now…

@Deez @Calizona @CMichGrower @Myfriendis410 @HappyHydroGrower @Allinherhead

Should I do last minute super cropping? Or does anyone have any suggestions?? I’m putting up my new Electric Sky 180 v3 tomorrow and I am so excited to finally have a good light!!!

2 Likes