ILGM GDP(f) Fox Farms grow - Happy Frog vs Lucky Dog

Second set of true leaves popping :slight_smile: Gonna get fed soon if they keep this up.

How are the trichs after washing ?

1 Like

Still covered :wink:

My room is sealed not sure I’ll need to. But I’ve heard it makes a smoother smoke. Idk. I think I’ll do some, just to see

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Not washing my big one. I haven’t noticed much on her in the loupe. The other plant was sitting near the intake vent (I have since added a filter in there) and picked up a little stuff, but nothing I wouldn’t have gotten when getting ready to smoke it :wink: [or cared about if I did LOL] I also didn’t have any chemicals on the leaves like some outdoor growers do.

I also don’t like the thought of adding water to fatter buds that will be more susceptible to mold or rot.

I’m a dummy. I bought one of those 2’ mesh drying racks - My cedar wardrobe isn’t 2 feet deep…

FYI - they make a mini one that is only a foot wide and can be there by Wednesday - don’t ask how I know LOL

Not a great pic, but my camera battery died, no flash - happy Monday :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Here’s a somewhat better pic of the frostiness. Once dried I’ll post the finals. Even some microscope pics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mornin’! Nothing much to report. Roots must be getting big, because the tops are slow still.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tomorrow I am flushing my big plant, so it’ll probably work out perfect to give them a few hundred ml each.

The babies are looking good too.

1 Like

They really are! I bet these two will end up more impressive than the SS’s! Get it @Whodat66!

Oh wait, who’s that third little one? You snuck one in didn’t ya?!

That is a ‘bumblebee’ heirloom tomato :wink:

Oh nice! Diversifying :slight_smile:

I bet it’ll LOVE the QB.

When the GDP go into the closet, I have a free veg-tent for a few months (this time). As soon as the GDP pop pistils, the tomato is history! Actually, going outside if it’s nice, maybe under a blurple if it’s not. But regardless of how long I veg, once pistils pop it’s time to start new seeds. With the 135 in the tent I’m not worried if it has to stay in there longer.

1 Like

Remind me your plan for the GDPs? You gonna mainline them? How many colas? ScroG?

1 Like

both mainlined to save space and have them tall and skinny. Thinking about letting the 9th and 10th cola stay, the two top ones in the second nodes, but that’s it. Those will probably go because of crowding, but we’ll see.

I have literally done nothing to the plants themselves or the soil except for a good spray to soak the hole that the root-ball went into, and Rhize Up in the hole as well.

For all you cloners, an additional direction on the FF mico’s was to mix 1/4tsp into a cup of water, and soak your root-riots in it. before use.

First nutes and watering today. I had to get on amazon and order 2 of the rasta nutes I thought I had but didn’t. (Wholly Mackerel and Kelp me Kelp you) so they only got the Cal-mag, Boomerang, and Lickety Split. The little squirt bottle holds 100ml, and each got 2 bottles. The tomato also got soaked with it.

2 Likes