ILGM GDP Auto Grow attempt # 1

It is my experience that divine feminine is tuned in to the universe, and Lady Marijuana, very very well. Its kinda like how when you have two women living together long enough their cycles will naturally sync, and along the same lines of how two people in a room together will begin to display the other person’s heart rhythm in the brain scans of the other person. Im very excited for you, your grow looks just awesome!

2 Likes

Way to go! You have been busy. It looks amazing. The ground product looks nice and sticky. I have three GDP that germinated. Need to pot everyone today for their final destination.

1 Like

Final trimming completed. Grand total of 10.35 oz flower, 3 grams bubble hash, another 2.5 oz’s usable trim, and 2 cups of cococanna oil. Me and mine are very pleased with ourselves. Last night I made PB cookies the bag called for 3 tablespoons of oil making approx 24 cookies. I made 9 cookies and stored the remaining dough in the fridge. The l9ve of my life ate 4 and I ate 5. Way stoned! I was worried the oil might be kinda meh because we made bubble hash with the plant material prior to drying, decarbing and infusing. I Hopped that the thca would remain in plant matter and I was correct. Will likely process a whole plant each grow in the same fashion.
That brings this Grow Journal to completion. I’d like to thank @Covertgrower @KikiGee and another who is no longer on the boards apparently. Without all of your helps and collective knowledge I’d be going to the dispensary, yet again, today. Thank you. To those who read this Journal in the future ILGM’s GDP Auto is a prolific, forgiving, and potent strain of Marijuana. It has our seal of approval. We will grow it again!

5 Likes

Happy to help in any way we can to get you to the end, you had it in you the entire time. I look forward to following along in your next grow endeavor.
Happy growing! :seedling:

1 Like

@Docnraq congratulations it was an awesome journal and we felt like we were right there with you. Please tag us in your next one. Go enjoy your hard work. :v:

1 Like

Awesome job buddy. I hope my harvest is just as good as yours!! I got a ways yet

1 Like

@OmNomBoogers in this journal I completely change my setup mid grow. All documented right here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Howsmygrow this is my 1st Journal. Hope it is as fun to read as it was to make.

@oD3 this is my first journal. I grew GDP auto (8 week flower) give her a gloss over.

1 Like

On it now it appreciate you

1 Like

Just paying it forward growmie!

1 Like

@The1stTimer

1 Like

Well I finally harvested my 1st auto’s, 3 were runts, and this 1.

5 Likes

Looks good!

Congratulations! Should be set for a little while.

1 Like

@splixy this was my first.

Holy govna Doc! Incredible grow! I’ve been power reading this cause I couldn’t wait to read it all lol. I’m just learning that you can click on names and figure out where their forums are and what they post:) Well I found yours, and you are incredible! I couldn’t believe that we almost have the same set ups:)

But I’m learning fast that a 3 x 3 tent does not house fore plants, or even three when they’re in bloom. Two flowering plants can fit in a 3 x 3 tent and that’s about it. I I’ve also learned that an HLG 260W isn’t big enough for 3 x 3 tent. I might take this light up north to my vaca house and other tent and buy one with a larger footprint for here. btw, is this your current thread you are manning? I’d like to keep up reading what you do to learn. You are so very knowledgeable! And of course thank you for everything so far!

1 Like

Thats my current log.

Got 5 in there right now. Did 5 in this grow 4 in the last. I dont think 4 or 5 photos would go over in there very well. But autoflowers for sure. Worst case, you cut away a branch or two from each plant to make room for the canopy…nobody wants to chop up their plant but fill the space, train em in.

1 Like

I bet these girls been consumed… They looked good.

1 Like

Yes its all gone

1 Like