ILGM GDP Auto Grow attempt # 1

Looks good enough for me.

1 Like

Lights out in an hour, I’ll post pics of the chop after 2 day dark period.

1 Like

Srsly longest day of grow yet. We realized that we spend quite alot of time with the girls. Its hard keeping them in the dark.

1 Like

Tomorrow morning! I’d do it tonight but I’m exhausted from getting everything together and ready. Side note: got an infuzium 420 few weeks back. Used 1/4 of top shelf and have made 2 batches of baked treats. Far superior to edibles from dispensary. Can’t wait to cut the cord with the dispensaries!

What a day! Harvest is completed. We decided that since we live in AZ and it has been very windy and dusty, we would do a budwash. Very glad we did, the plants looked amazing after the wash! It was night and day between the buds we had washed and their unwashed counterparts. We will be doing one every time we harvest from here on out. You should too! It made them all POP and look super fresh!
First bucket

2nd bucket

3rd bucket

And now onto the Harvest.
Ophelia is freezing, gonna make bubble hash with her in a couple days.

Her buds are marbled purple and green.
Hazel was the largest of the girls and at first glance most purple.

Melody was next, so much purple!

Next up Aurora. She has a very bright purple bud, it really showed after the Dark Period. Don’t know if it was the dark or just hard to see under the LED’s.

Last and easily my favorite plant, Ivy.

Drying away in the tent. Update in a couple days.

4 Likes

Day 4 of drying.

Because we did a bud wash, i started the dry without supplemental humidity. It was between 45-55% the for the first day, after I added simple humidity (bucket and towel) it was 50-60% for the next 24 hrs. I have the ac infinity controls keeping the humidity for me, but I had it set to max speed and it was dying out the rh to quickly, dropping it to like 46% by the time the fans turned off. I adjusted the fan speed to be at 50% max and increased the trigger to 63% now it only drops it down to 60% when the fan shuts off. Because it took me a few days to really get the hang of the dry, I fear I may have dried them too quickly. We shall see, still no snap. So far, so good.

2 Likes

Update day 7 of drying-
About 80-85% of harvest is dry, trimmed, and curing in Mason Jars. The rest is still in the tent drying. So far we have harvested 7.64 OZ of flower, 3ish grams of fresh frozen bubble hash 1 of which WAS (<–cuz we smoked it!) full melt and 2 cups of infused coconut oil. Im not sure yet about the oils potency. Running ophelia through the portable washing machine went great…the first run, at least. 2nd and 3rd were not great (potent but greenish in color.) So I recovered the waterlogged buds from the washer dried them outside, which went quick being the desert and all, DeCarboxed it then ran it through the Infuseium 420.) Gonna test it out in some PB cookies tonight. Now, on with my pics.
Majority are this size or larger, covered in red hairs!

This what they look like after being in the grinder. (Pretty sure this bud came from Hazel, it matches my grinder!)

This is the Coconut oil (all of ophelia after bubble washing)

This is all that remains to be trimmed, it will prolly be tomorrow it gets done.

Here is the 8 jars of trimmed and dryed

Here is how much each weighs.

Will give the final tally tomorrow or next day.
Thanks to all for the help, gonna burn one in your honor right now. @KikiGee was soo right, This is hands down the best weed I have smoked in at least 2 years. Taste, smell, kief drop from grind, ALL far superior to the dispo. We smoke between my ol lady and myself about an 1/8 a day in flower, or a gram of cheap shatter per day. You get the idea, my weed bill is steep, as I mentioned earlier in this journal. The first bowl of weed and hash we smoked took us the entire afternoon to get through. I may never go back to the dispensary again. I have easily paid for my lights and tents with this first harvest.
It just dawned on me, I have a half pound of weed! You all can’t see but, I am doing a happy dance!

5 Likes

No shit! 1/2 pound of something that good I would be too! Following your log for months and only being a few weeks behind you with our grow we are living vicariously through you until our big day. We actually had a small branch break off about 3 weeks ago and decided to dry it and cure even though the tri-combs were clear just for a sample. Figured had to be better then throwing it away and if nothing else gave an opportunity to try our hand at drying/curing. It was better then the stuff we paid $240 an ounce for and lasted longer. Can’t wait to get a full harvest and see how it does!! Wifey is ready to chop one down now but I think we have a week left so things are tense here until then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It is my experience that divine feminine is tuned in to the universe, and Lady Marijuana, very very well. Its kinda like how when you have two women living together long enough their cycles will naturally sync, and along the same lines of how two people in a room together will begin to display the other person’s heart rhythm in the brain scans of the other person. Im very excited for you, your grow looks just awesome!

2 Likes

Way to go! You have been busy. It looks amazing. The ground product looks nice and sticky. I have three GDP that germinated. Need to pot everyone today for their final destination.

1 Like

Final trimming completed. Grand total of 10.35 oz flower, 3 grams bubble hash, another 2.5 oz’s usable trim, and 2 cups of cococanna oil. Me and mine are very pleased with ourselves. Last night I made PB cookies the bag called for 3 tablespoons of oil making approx 24 cookies. I made 9 cookies and stored the remaining dough in the fridge. The l9ve of my life ate 4 and I ate 5. Way stoned! I was worried the oil might be kinda meh because we made bubble hash with the plant material prior to drying, decarbing and infusing. I Hopped that the thca would remain in plant matter and I was correct. Will likely process a whole plant each grow in the same fashion.
That brings this Grow Journal to completion. I’d like to thank @Covertgrower @KikiGee and another who is no longer on the boards apparently. Without all of your helps and collective knowledge I’d be going to the dispensary, yet again, today. Thank you. To those who read this Journal in the future ILGM’s GDP Auto is a prolific, forgiving, and potent strain of Marijuana. It has our seal of approval. We will grow it again!

6 Likes

Happy to help in any way we can to get you to the end, you had it in you the entire time. I look forward to following along in your next grow endeavor.
Happy growing! :seedling:

1 Like

@Docnraq congratulations it was an awesome journal and we felt like we were right there with you. Please tag us in your next one. Go enjoy your hard work. :v:

1 Like

Awesome job buddy. I hope my harvest is just as good as yours!! I got a ways yet

1 Like

@OmNomBoogers in this journal I completely change my setup mid grow. All documented right here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Howsmygrow this is my 1st Journal. Hope it is as fun to read as it was to make.

1 Like

@oD3 this is my first journal. I grew GDP auto (8 week flower) give her a gloss over.

1 Like

On it now it appreciate you

1 Like

Just paying it forward growmie!

1 Like

@LiesGrows

1 Like