ILGM Durban Poison

How much stretch do these have when flipped?

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

Hard to say. It’s more dependent on genetics than strain. 50% to 100% is common for all cannabis strains. That said, DP is a landrace sativa. Sativas tend to be on the taller side.

3 Likes

Just to be on the safe side, I would count on doubling, or a little more.

3 Likes

Do you have a picture and how long since it emerged?

1 Like

They just popped. Just breaking the Coco surface.

1 Like

Oh okay just for planning purposes I presume

Yes, my last grow got out of hand. Flipped at 7 inches, stretched to around 48 inches.

3 Likes

I’d say that’s a little more than doubled :flushed:. How high and what wattage are your lights? That sounds like they were stretching for the light.

Just found my DP pics. The DP is on the right in the pic. Not much different that the indica on the left.

Here’s a pic from late flower. Not very tall. The 1st pic (late flower) has funky looking buds. I think the dark buds are the result of her going hermie and was fully seeded by the time I took this pic. I made hash out of her.

8 Likes

HLG 600 Rspec

1 Like

Lots of factors are gonna determine how much your plants stretch. Plant Maturity when flipped, spectral distribution of lights used, light intensity, and probably other stuff too.

Yeah! Happy cake day. :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like