ILGM Durban Poison week 6

Yes you are! :laughing: i gotta get this name changed.
@AfgVet can you change the title to Durbin Poison instead od Green crack? Thanks!

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Fieldofdreams @Beck
How much effort do you put into getting proper VPN? I know I haven’t been in range probably never on this grow so I’m wondering what kind of benefits and increases in yield that can be expected if you do. :thinking:

@HeyJB Truth I aim to be above 50% but with my inline fan keeping a negative pressure in my tent that’s about all I can manage.my tent temps range from 73-83 when I look but I don’t have a gauge that keeps track of highs-lows. :man_shrugging: On my list of boxes to be checked it’s not that high up on my list. I should probably be more attentive in this area but I’m not.

2 Likes

Got cha taken care of

1 Like

Sure do appreciate it!

I put zero effort into it. My environment isn’t possible to

1 Like

I have highs of 92 and lows of 65. RH is low 30 high 60. Thats about the best I can do in this heat.

1 Like

Sadly we have to work with the environment we’re given. :green_heart:

Upskirt pic. Just wondered what it looked like from this perspective. Let me see some of your upskirt pics.

3 Likes

@HeyJB little surprise that the guy that asks what’s the best hook up weed now has the look up for us too lmao!!!

1 Like

This coloration is starting to get wild. It’s started like this on 2 of them. Its cool, and hopefully normal. :sunglasses:
Nevermind the hairs, I think my dogs tail attacked this one.

3 Likes

First official nug from the durbin poison. Gonna be taking the rest of her down in about 1 more day.

7 Likes

Looks amazing! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks! My first harvest so I’m really stoked!

2 Likes

Report back after the harvest and trying some. I’m so excited for my Durban. Can’t wait for it to start to flower.

1 Like

And the color and density of that one nug is perfect!

2 Likes

This plant that it came from leapt past the ones I actually thought were finishing first. :sweat_smile: she’s the only one I didnt train at all. Lucked out getting 2 mains. Gonna reveg her cause she so darn purdy!

5 Likes

@HeyJB thats a gorgeous bud!

1 Like

Thanks bro. My plant looked so familiar and I rememeber where I’d seen it before. Had to shake my memory bank.

3 Likes

@HeyJB dont get caught prancing about the house with your canna dreads lmao…

2 Likes