ILGM Delivers when USPS does not

Quick word of thanks to the kind folks at ILGM. People always complain, here’s some good news

Short and sweet, order “stalled” in San Diego, CA USA, obviously something wrong.

ILGM sent out duplicate order as soon as they could, it was apparent package was lost or intercepted.

Second package arrived in good time and good shape.

If you check the tracking number now theres a large red ALERT saying package cant be returned to sender or delivered to recipient address. Never saw that before.

Ordered with Zele (sp) for the first time, sent cash last time, that seemed wild. Zele worked fine.

Probably ordered close to 10 shipments from ILGM so far, I will order more God willing.

Thanks ILGM

4 Likes

They’ve always come through, in a timely manner, for me.

I’ve had other “Seedsmen” take upwards of a month.

1 Like

How long did you wait too determine it was lost in SD? It’s been 6 days pending acceptance.

Don’t recall exact time frame, I could look it up if necessary. Package was in USPS transport, all seemed well, indicated it was on its way when “in transit within USPS system” changed to:

from post above

"If you check the tracking number now theres a large red ALERT saying package cant be returned to sender or delivered to recipient address. Never saw that before.

Prob about 7 days until I was sure package wasn’t happening, I have watched way to many USPS tracking events, contacted ILGM, they checked from their end, must have concurred, new package was on its way and received without incident in a timely manner.

Lost package was never heard from again, I’m not going to re-enter tracking number or inquire with USPS regarding shipment.

Ordered many times from ILGM, have been occasional hiccups, but that’s part of doing business. In the end I always received the items I paid for.

I would order again.

My order went out the 1-19-2021, inquired on the 29th from ilgm. their response was order being processed. Get a feeling that not a good start to this venture.

9m

Had to delete and copy/paste, couldn’t edit due to posted by email?

I just ordered 10+10 SSH Fem and 10+10 BB AF. SSH are on the way, BB being sent separately.

Somehow during ordering my BB AF became BB Fem when all was said and done.

I noticed this on my emailed receipt, contacted ILGM, they indicated they would swap out BB FEM for
BB AF, which I need due to scheduling.

Be patient and positive, I have ordered prob going on 10 times now and it always worked out, so far. There have been occasional issues but ILGM always made it right.

Even sent $$$ once which I though was wild but no problems.

Unless something has radically changed at ILGM you should eventually receive what was paid for, at least I have so far.

Haven’t tried any other BeanBrokers don’t know what the experience is like, my lLGM customer experience has been consistently positive.

Plus the virus thing and USPS clearing out holiday delays may be slowing things down.

FA